Media Caio Borralho says Khamzat will dominate Whittaker

Sounds like he doesn't know much of anything then

Anytime a fighter starts getting a little bit of buzz and clout it's like they can't wait to start saying stupid shit in their next interviews
Khamzat via decision

You heard it here first

I'm more worried about khamzat clipping Rob on the feet than I am about khamzat's wrestling. In fact, I hope khamzat wrestles early. I hope the first two rounds are all wrestling, because Rob will survive that and khamzat will be gassed and less likely to have the pop to knock rob out. He isn't subbing Rob, and he isn't laying on rob for enough rounds to get the decision.

So yeah, oddly enough, I think khamzat's best chances are to NOT force the wrestling, and as a rob fan, I will be glad if rob amd khamzat are scrambling all round 1.

Last edited:
I'm more worried about khamzat clipping Rob on the feet than I am about khamzat's wrestling. In fact, I hope khamzat wrestles early. I hope the first two rounds are all wrestling, because Rob will survive that and khamzat will be gassed and less likely to have the pop to knock rob out. He isn't subbing Rob, and he isn't laying on rob for enough rounds to get the decision.

How do you know he's not getting subbed ?

Has he trained with Rob though? His reasoning is just that "Khamzat pushes the wrestling pace really hard" which everyone already knows. With Strickland he pointed out that his style was something Izzy wasn't prepared for.

Something is telling me that Whittaker is in for a mauling. Hope I'm wrong...and Rob, DON"T GO FOR THE GLOVE TOUCH!

What truth?

Care to enlighten me exactly what you're on about?
Do you English? You said Whittaker would be the 1st "real MW" he will have faced, which is factually incorrect and I corrected you.

You going to move the goal posts on your incorrect statement or are you going to admit you were wrong?

Do you English? You said Whittaker would be the 1st "real MW" he will have faced, which is factually incorrect and I corrected you.

You going to move the goal posts on your incorrect statement or are you going to admit you were wrong?
What goalposts? I said Whittaker will be the first real MW he will have faced, ie the first top tier MW.

Are you really trying to tell me that Gerald Meerschaert is a top tier MW?

Last edited:
What goalposts? I said Whittaker will be the first real MW he will have faced, ie the first top tier MW.

Are you really trying to tell me that Gerald Meerschaert is a top tier MW?
Yup goal post mover. The go to of a sherdogger that realizes his statement was incorrect so they change the statement.

Ol predictable sherdog

Why not just say top MW if you meant that? Lol words are hard

Sure will be interesting to see how Robert does against a real MW!

Yup goal post mover. The go to of a sherdogger that realizes his statement was incorrect so they change the statement.

Ol predictable sherdog

Why not just say top MW if you meant that? Lol words are hard

Sure will be interesting to see how Robert does against a real MW!

GM3 didn't become a real MW til he started rocking that sweet tache.

New mythical fighter unlocked.

Whitaker's good at getting back up to his feet but doesn't have the best tdd, that's not gonna cut it against Khamzat. I'm more like 70/30 for Khamzat. It's kinda a good matchup for him imo.

His TDD looked pretty stellar against Romero but yeah his main attribute is his cat-like ability to pop back up.

Honestly, you say it's not gonna cut it, I say it's fucking perfect. Khamzat taking him down and having him pop up just to take him down over and over again is going to drain Khamzat a lot quicker.

His TDD looked pretty stellar against Romero but yeah his main attribute is his cat-like ability to pop back up.

Honestly, you say it's not gonna cut it, I say it's fucking perfect. Khamzat taking him down and having him pop up just to take him down over and over again is going to drain Khamzat a lot quicker.
That could happen and I hope you're right for real.

Whitaker's good at getting back up to his feet but doesn't have the best tdd, that's not gonna cut it against Khamzat. I'm more like 70/30 for Khamzat. It's kinda a good matchup for him imo.
Serious question, how many people have taken him down at MW since he entered the division? I remember Jacare and Romero coming close, but not really getting anything out of the attempts; did Dricus recently? I ask cuz I personally see his TDD, scrambling, and overall anti-wrestling game as being amazing.

Mind you, Khamzat outwrestled Usman, which is impressive as hell, regardless of weight class.

Interesting fight.

Serious question, how many people have taken him down at MW since he entered the division? I remember Jacare and Romero coming close, but not really getting anything out of the attempts; did Dricus recently? I ask cuz I personally see his TDD, scrambling, and overall anti-wrestling game as being amazing.

Mind you, Khamzat outwrestled Usman, which is impressive as hell, regardless of weight class.

Interesting fight.
DDP got Whitaker in kinda of a arm and head lock and tripped him to the ground. Looked like something you'd see in elementary school wrestling. I couldn't believe it worked. 😂.

Btw I'm the furtherest person from a Khamzat fan, so I hope you're right and I'm wrong.

I'll get amped up for this fight --

then Log In and Sherdog will have a pic of Khamzat in a hospital gown...

I'll Pass -- on the hype train for this scheduled fight.

Sick, overweight, whatever...

Back