Cain Velasquez Has Back Surgery Scheduled Jan 4th, Used Medical Marijuana To Dull Pain In Camp

Not sure if this has been shared. Nothing new or surprising to see Cain injured.

Marijuana can be detected over a month in your body.
So I don't buy that he would be smoking while in training camp.

I don't really understand it. Lol. I've smoked weed for a long time. My job is very physical and I'm very active, and it has never, ever, helped me with any pain. If anything it makes me physically feel weaker and almost in more pain.

It ain't easy.. but one sweet ass win if he gets it right ? :D

Well shit, that's a good mentality to have. I'm gonna adopt it. If Cain wins it = Fedor beating Cro Cop 3x in a row in my book. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

9JOf1nv.gif
9JOf1nv.gif
9JOf1nv.gif
9JOf1nv.gif
9JOf1nv.gif

I don't use these machines but what's bad about this one?

Very irresponsible from Cain. He is a public figure and should not be promoting this drug culture to our youth.

This is not to mention all of the unfair advantages he will gain over his fellow fighters. This is a very slippery slope, soon we will be allowing fighters to walk into the cage straight out the medical room after shooting up on HGH if this is not nipped in the bud fast.

I suspect he will be reprimanded by Dana & USADA accordingly.

Christ, I hope you are banned soon. Annoying as fuck.

Back surgery scheduled for five days after his fight...... Why do I have a feeling that a pull out is eminent?

bill-hicks-mandatory-marijuana.jpg

RIP Bill, you were hilarious.

Not sure if this has been shared. Nothing new or surprising to see Cain injured.

Cain knew if he cancelled this fight his career would be over. He's pulled out and been injured more than anyone it's about time he toughened up ...

Just my opinion

So if Cain wins does that mean we have to wait until he recovers from back surgery to see a HW championship fight? That would suck. Hope Werdum takes him.

Its not the THC its the OCB thats for pain. Really good OCB strains dont even get you "high".
But yea if you get strains that are super high in THC and no OCB they are just using it as escuse to get high.

I laugh at all these hipsters claiming weed for
pain use. I smoke daily and there's no amount of THC that will feel like a pain killer especially for heavy back pain. On a scale of 1-10 THC is like a 1-2 when dealing with pain. I think its rediculous when guys say that. Cain just wanted to get faded lol.

Back