Cain Velasquez Has Back Surgery Scheduled Jan 4th, Used Medical Marijuana To Dull Pain In Camp

I laugh at all these hipsters claiming weed for pain use. I smoke daily and there's no amount of THC that will feel like a pain killer especially for heavy back pain. On a scale of 1-10 THC is like a 1-2 when dealing with pain. I think its rediculous when guys say that. Cain just wanted to get faded lol.

So your system is overloaded with THC and you probably have serious opiate issues if a blunt doesn't ease your pain up to say a 5 level. Maybe stop doing shit.

PS marijuana is not a drug or man made substance it is a herb so how can you forbid it, can you forbid someone from eating bananas to boost potassium.

Um... a natural substance can be a drug and/or a poison.

the guy will fight until he's 50 and only have like 11 fights or whatever

Edibles can knock even the most avid smokers / vapers on their asses, especially an amateur who doesnt give time (~45 mins) for it to set in and takes another dose, u can get the spins even if u had been smoking daily for years. I made that error with shrooms once, took on about 4 grams of dried shrooms, spent a good 4 hours on the floor looking at a digital clock hoping my brain would go back to normal and not get stuck in a loop of thought forever

I'm glad I've never done drugs.. Lol

<36>
If I want pain killers I won't dab or take an edible. That's just not true. Maybe need like 2000mg for of to start numbing.

Any fucker who has ever done drugs wouldn't talk about mgs. Virgin.

Hope he heals up, its been a shame to see someone like him get injured as often as he has especially if you believe in his potential. Good dude, hope hes not past his prime just yet.

Cain had pain
Found the right strain
Had to maintain
And try to stay sane
Tinker with his backbone
So he can relax at home
In his favorite chair
Pain free
With a sack of chronic
For his chronic
Ain't that ironic

<mma4><5>

Not sure if this has been shared. Nothing new or surprising to see Cain injured.

242297.jpg

Too bad pot does nothing for me to dull pain. I'm having back surgery Jan 20th. Artificial disc replacement. I need hardcore opiates. Opiates are simply the best. This is why Prince used them. They work. They work too good. He was in constant pain because of his hip. Didn't get surgery because of the needed blood transfusion and his religious beliefs of being a Jehovah's witness. They can't take blood transfusions. Ugh. I have no problem with religion but the moment you shun modern medicine and science is when I have a problem.

I use it to dull the pain of reading this forum.

It's a shame with all the injuries we'll never be able to know just how good a Prime Cain could have been, it's entirely possible people would have him up there with Fedor as the HW GOAT (and not just the UFC shills that act like he already is)

Back injuries are no joke, you never fully come back from them. And he's still elite while carrying all of his issues.

It's like weidmans neck injuries man, people don't understand the severity of that shit then soon as they lose a fight they were overrated has beens

Fuck it.. still War Cain.. let's get that win.. right @Myrddin Wyllt
That's right.

I don't know how serious the back injury is... but if he'z fighting... then it obviously isn't that bad. It's just something that needz to be done eventually. Cain will likely be in top form & kill it~!!!!!!

That's right.

I don't know how serious the back injury is... but if he'z fighting... then it obviously isn't that bad. It's just something that needz to be done eventually. Cain will likely be in top form & kill it~!!!!!!

Yeah, so no one's worried as fuck that we're gonna see one jacked up looking Cain? WTF man! I wanted to see a moderately healthy Cain beat TF out of Werdum, and we can't even get that!? Back surgery immediately after the fight? Really? To me, this is like an NBA player being incredibly injured, but playing through it, and holding off on surgery, because it's game 7 of the NBA Finals.

Dammit!

It ain't easy.. but one sweet ass win if he gets it right ? :D

Back