Cain Velasquez Has Back Surgery Scheduled Jan 4th, Used Medical Marijuana To Dull Pain In Camp

If Cain loses and then is out till December I think it makes HW interesting. Don't care about his built.in excuse for.losing either.

If he wins and is out till December I think HW is in trouble.

We'd really be hoping black beast gets by Happa

If true Cain's fight IQ will drop which sucks as he is a smart fighter.

he should get the surgery weidman got from the chinese guy he said he felt great till romero fucked it up again

9JOf1nv.gif
9JOf1nv.gif
9JOf1nv.gif
9JOf1nv.gif
9JOf1nv.gif
I dont know why bit everytime i see this gif it makes me laugh. Cain trying to destroy the machine and injure himself

Hopefully Cain will be fine, be able to win and recover well after.

The funny thing is that Werdum's style is actually not that hard to beat, except the way to beat it goes against everything Cain is and does in the cage. Werdum always charges forward with his chin in the air once you hit him clean a couple times, that's how Stipe got him and Travis had like 10 chances to get him too but he didn't see it (thank you Edmund!). I don't think Cain can do it since he's always going forward and never taking a step back to counter.

It's hard for Cain because like you said, he's always moving forward and everywhere Cain likes to fight, Werdum has a counter. Wall and brawl? He gets trapped in the Muay Thai clinch. Pressure? Clinched. Takedown? Your're in Werdum's guard.

Cain is awesome but Werdum is his kryptonite. Cain's only chance is if Werdum fights stupid which is entirely possible considering his Stipe and Reem performances.

Cain beat Nogueira without using the clinch at all, he actually landed a 3 punch combination after a jab was thrown at him then won by stoppage. Don't think Cain used the clinch against Bigfoot in the rematch, he won that fight in just over a minute. In both those fights Cain used more lateral movement. It depends on what form Cain is in though, if he can still fight like before then he has a great chance of winning and also becoming the champion for the third time assuming he keeps that form.

I'm curious to see what Really, really High Altitude Cain can do, tbh

Back