Cain Velasquez Has Back Surgery Scheduled Jan 4th, Used Medical Marijuana To Dull Pain In Camp

Try the wax once. These dudes aren't puffing herb at all, they're freebasing the green leaf and smoking hash on steroids.
No dab or any type of wax or shatter does that. You just get super faded.

We already have -the- Alex sorry man maybe next time

giphy.gif

I laugh at all these hipsters claiming weed for pain use. I smoke daily and there's no amount of THC that will feel like a pain killer especially for heavy back pain. On a scale of 1-10 THC is like a 1-2 when dealing with pain. I think its rediculous when guys say that. Cain just wanted to get faded lol.
You SMOKE, fool. Edibles in high doses give a pain killer effect. I have a friend who's a heroin addict. We grew outside a few years back. With the trim we made butter. This guy has smoked maybe 5 times in over 10 years. He ate half a cookie and said it felt like being high on weed and dope at the same time.

No dab or any type of wax or shatter does that. You just get super faded.

The heavy indicas do. Just that your typical person tends to not favor things that velcro you to the couch.
I will admit that I am biased, and there is little research on the topic, but my best friend is a medicinal grower, who supplies dispensaries with wax & edibles of these strains for this reason.

You SMOKE, fool. Edibles in high doses give a pain killer effect. I have a friend who's a heroin addict. We grew outside a few years back. With the trim we made butter. This guy has smoked maybe 5 times in over 10 years. He ate half a cookie and said it felt like being high on weed and dope at the same time.

<36>
If I want pain killers I won't dab or take an edible. That's just not true. Maybe need like 2000mg for of to start numbing.

My first thought is, how stupid;you're gonna get busted Cain. What are exactly the details though? When did he smoke? Did he get permission from USADA or whoever? Etc.

Edibles can knock even the most avid smokers / vapers on their asses, especially an amateur who doesnt give time (~45 mins) for it to set in and takes another dose, u can get the spins even if u had been smoking daily for years. I made that error with shrooms once, took on about 4 grams of dried shrooms, spent a good 4 hours on the floor looking at a digital clock hoping my brain would go back to normal and not get stuck in a loop of thought forever

I laugh at all these hipsters claiming weed for pain use. I smoke daily and there's no amount of THC that will feel like a pain killer especially for heavy back pain. On a scale of 1-10 THC is like a 1-2 when dealing with pain. I think its rediculous when guys say that. Cain just wanted to get faded lol.
Do you use marijuana ? I used edibles before I went to sleep when I broke both my feet. It does ease pain

Cain went up a few notches in my book here.

From #189 to like a good solid #184

<36>
If I want pain killers I won't dab or take an edible. That's just not true. Maybe need like 2000mg for of to start numbing.

Bro, my friend has been doing dope longer than you've had arm pit hair. I'll take his word over some college dabber

Yeah, so no one's worried as fuck that we're gonna see one jacked up looking Cain? WTF man! I wanted to see a moderately healthy Cain beat TF out of Werdum, and we can't even get that!? Back surgery immediately after the fight? Really? To me, this is like an NBA player being incredibly injured, but playing through it, and holding off on surgery, because it's game 7 of the NBA Finals.

Dammit!

American Kickboxing Academy ftw, I think we all saw this coming. Will he even turn up for the fight, and if he does it will now be classed as meaningless. Werdum isn't having much luck with his opponents lately.

PS marijuana is not a drug or man made substance it is a herb so how can you forbid it, can you forbid someone from eating bananas to boost potassium.

Stop smoking Mexican brick-weed and maybe you'd know the difference

Back