Cain Velasquez: 10 Year Challenge

At the risk of sounding racist, that's just your standard Latino aging right there.

Show me one hot 60 year old Latino woman.
That Sofia vergara lady is in her mind 40's and looks fine, Cain is 10 years younger and looks 20 years older. Salma Hayek is in her 50s and still looks good aswell. I'm sure I could find more. Finding a hot 60 year old is hard regardless of race.

This is a dumb thread... The poor guy has had injury after injury... Lets see how he looks this weekend.. He probably looked like shit because yes, he is 10 years older but it may have been when he was recovering from an injury... So lets not pretend someone with a back injury is not MMA training, but also not ANY kind of training except therapy for his injury... So that said he is probably bloated and heavy from lack of activity..... It is not magic... Lack of exercise makes you look and feel old...

Stop trying to trick me by comparing a photo of Cain to Wanderlei

Damn man those knees of his are shot!

The spring in them is all gone.

Yeah, when he got into the squat position the last time, you could tell he was thinking: "this was a terrible mistake."

That Sofia vergara lady is in her mind 40's and looks fine, Cain is 10 years younger and looks 20 years older. Salma Hayek is in her 50s and still looks good aswell. I'm sure I could find more. Finding a hot 60 year old is hard regardless of race.

YEAH LOL, Sophia vergara and Selma are two of my FAVYS!!!!!

Obviously that first pic he is cutting weight on the scales and in tip top shape for a fight. Do a side by side of Ronda on the scales and off them and youll see the difference.

The 2nd pic is of him in the off season so you need to fall back.
Cutting weight?

Cutting weight?
He didn’t cut weight, he looked like that even in street clothes:
maxresdefault.jpg

Well, considering Sofia Vergara and Salma Hayek spend their days getting facials, both organic and dermatological, and Cain spends his days getting his face smashed, doing cardio and taking a hammer to his knees, it makes sense he would look older.

It's because he had kids in those 10 years.

Most overrated champion ever. Has fought the same people in the last 6 years. You can't be considered hW goat when you have fought the same people and has been out for years.

HW that are ahead of Cain in HW goat talk:

Werdum
Stipe
Minotauro
Fedor
DC
Crocrop
Overeem
Hunt

At the risk of sounding racist, that's just your standard Latino aging right there.

Show me one hot 60 year old Latino woman.

Latino isn't a race. It's a mixture of many religions, cultures, and genetics.

In short your argument makes no sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back