Cain Velasquez: 10 Year Challenge

Parking lot photo and not weigh in day, so he'll be looking soft by comparison (I don't remember him really cutting weight but he'll still have been training heavily). Plus gray hairs have a disproportionate affect on how old you look. Take two guys who are between 35-40 with a fair amount of gray hair, and one of them will look 10 years younger than the other if he uses hair dye.

that's from that old BJJ book isn't it.

At the risk of sounding racist, that's just your standard Latino aging right there.

Show me one hot 60 year old Latino woman.
Bar is too high, I dont think i've seen a hot 60 year old woman period

Agreed that he's not the GOAT. Longevity and consistency is key and Cain just does not have it in those departments. BUT, in a hypothetical prime vs prime, the Cain that tooled JDS, the second best HW of all-time btw, twice beats any other prime HW I can think of in their prime. Provided it's at sea level, of course.

Man, I'd like to see Cain go on another run at HW.

LOL.

Sea level, lots of oxygen, he's oxidized a lot.

lol show me one hot
At the risk of sounding racist, that's just your standard Latino aging right there.

lol based on what? hollywood media? Get out of here with that bullshit. Definitely very few latinas age well here in southern California, but that's true for every other aging obese American woman on a westernized diet.

That Sofia vergara lady is in her mind 40's and looks fine, Cain is 10 years younger and looks 20 years older. Salma Hayek is in her 50s and still looks good aswell. I'm sure I could find more. Finding a hot 60 year old is hard regardless of race.
Excuse me, are you comparing older women and men? Women we fuck even tired, if they are hot doesn't matter... But MEN... UNLESS you... ... I don't like it, thanks. Improper comparison.

Looks quite a bit older but there are factors already mentioned that add to the difference. Drastic lighting differences, unshaven in new pic, much less of a tan, etc

Why cain why? So much time u wasted because of injuries

Lack of EPO. Poor Cain, overrated as fuck. Hope that Ngannou hits his chin so bad, then he will back to retirement forever.

Yea, I hate watching talented fighters. I wish they would all retire. Especially heavyweights because I hate that whole division and wish it would go away.

- This guy probably

J-Lo is getting up there and she isn't falling off anytime soon.

Back