dfoster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cain Velasquez 2009:
Cain-Velasquez-hs.jpg

Cain Velasquez 2019:
021219-cain-velasquez-jon-jones-priamry-1200x630-1.jpg

How come JDS got the short end of the stick but Cain ended up looking so much worse? He aged about 20 years. What’s your theory? Too many leg extensions?

Sea level Cain in bottom photo.

Cain Velasquez 2009:
Cain-Velasquez-hs.jpg

Cain Velasquez 2019:

How come JDS got the short end of the stick but Cain ended up looking so much worse? He aged about 20 years. What’s your theory? Too many leg extensions?
He looks like an old brazillian now. Wand, Cyborg, Nogs, but not Anderson.

It's obviously just bad lighting...he is as youthful and handsome as ever.

<DisgustingHHH>

Lighting makes a big difference....plus 10 years is a long fucking time lol

Bad lighting, no tan in winter, and guess what?

Motherfuckers get older.

I have a feeling because he's been inactive for so long because of injuries, he's gonna get brutally knocked out by Francis.

People age differently
But hey this is Sherdog so my guess is he’s done a lot of coke with Rockhold and the boys...

Cain Velasquez 2009:
Cain-Velasquez-hs.jpg

Cain Velasquez 2019:

At the risk of sounding racist, that's just your standard Latino aging right there.

Show me one hot 60 year old Latino woman.

Obviously that first pic he is cutting weight on the scales and in tip top shape for a fight. Do a side by side of Ronda on the scales and off them and youll see the difference.

The 2nd pic is of him in the off season so you need to fall back.

Parking lot photo and not weigh in day, so he'll be looking soft by comparison (I don't remember him really cutting weight but he'll still have been training heavily). Plus gray hairs have a disproportionate affect on how old you look. Take two guys who are between 35-40 with a fair amount of gray hair, and one of them will look 10 years younger than the other if he uses hair dye.

Give him a break.

He’s had a lot of mileage on him.

Wait. No he hasn’t.

Back