Cain Velasquez: 10 Year Challenge

At the risk of sounding racist, that's just your standard Latino aging right there.

Show me one hot 60 year old Latino woman.

Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, Penelope Cruz, and Sofia Vergara are all going to be hot at 60+. From what I have seen Latina's age well unless they gain a bunch of weight.

Looks pretty good considering he trains at AKA.

Cain Velasquez 2009:
Cain-Velasquez-hs.jpg

Cain Velasquez 2019:
021219-cain-velasquez-jon-jones-priamry-1200x630-1.jpg

How come JDS got the short end of the stick but Cain ended up looking so much worse? He aged about 20 years. What’s your theory? Too many leg extensions?

giphy.gif

Jesus. I'll be 35 in May. He's only One year older than me yet, I don't look like complete Dog Shit. I've had many surgeries, over 10 combat sports fights, and I too am Latino.

Glad I don't look like that.

Yea, I hate watching talented fighters. I wish they would all retire. Especially heavyweights because I hate that whole division and wish it would go away.

- This guy probably
No... Only Cain.

Cain Velasquez 2009:
Cain-Velasquez-hs.jpg

Cain Velasquez 2019:
021219-cain-velasquez-jon-jones-priamry-1200x630-1.jpg

How come JDS got the short end of the stick but Cain ended up looking so much worse? He aged about 20 years. What’s your theory? Too many leg extensions?

Smh...guy posts a picture from a weigh in vs random shot on street and says look at the difference lmao

Also alot can happen in a decade...

Wait till weigh ins then post comparison next time T.S.

Well when natural endomorphs have their "supplements" taken away they quickly gain a shitload of facial fat back.

Wait till the weight ins cain will be on point. Velasquez biggest challenge is stipe not Francis.

Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, Penelope Cruz, and Sofia Vergara are all going to be hot at 60+. From what I have seen Latina's age well unless they gain a bunch of weight.

Then there would be a bunch of hot ones that are already 60. Who are they?

All these hotties will be fugly trolls by 60 no matter how hot they look at 54,

C'mon then, I've made an assertion now counter it with something besides that. Fedor is the GOAT, JDS is second, after that it's hard to stack 'em up. You have to include Nog, Stipe, Barnett, and Werdum in the discussion somewhere, but based on strength of schedule and manner of victory combined with longevity and consistency, I see JDS as number two.

And again, Cain would be #1 if he had been more active (a lot more active, tbh) in his prime. I think. He may still become the greatest, considering how up in the air the HW division is.

USADA is actually a thing. Did you see the latest Crocop pic?

Then there would be a bunch of hot ones that are already 60. Who are they?

All these hotties will be fugly trolls by 60 no matter how hot they look at 54,

I don't know, i'm in my early 30s. If you asked someone in their 50 or older they could probably tell you but I don't think there's many people on Sherdog that are in that age range.

I asked you to show me a picture of a hot 60 year old and You were to lazy and only said a name.

Not clicking on that link. Embed it you lazy bastard.
lol. click it buddy. Beware, it might be a trap! Might be a lemon party type a deal.

Back