Cain the BEST HEAVYWEIGHT IN THE WORLD.

Neally

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I am sick and tired of reading all this bullshit excuses why JDS lost. The truth is as clear as day. Cain is the better fight. The first fight was a example of a bad game plan. Cain has the talent to beat anyone and he smashed Junior. I was one of i think three posters on this site that wanted a rematch. I was called a idiot and people said i did not know what i was talking about. In the first fight he just tired to box. Look what happened with he brought his NCAA div 1 top 6 wrestling into the picture.

I am most upset that i can not use thread finder as it says I don't have permission to search it. I tried every which way i regret not subscribing to them. People on here wanted JDS to be the "next Fedor" Truth be told he will never be as he has to keep facing the worlds best Heavyweights instead of having super freak fights and fighting Coleman and Linland. Cain deserves all the credit he can get he is the most dangerous hw thus far in mma.

Deal with it people ( He is a terrible match up for Overeem)

He's the best for now......but you're not a true champ until you defend your belt.

haha, and now everyone is back on cains train. this place is comical, and i'm not just talking about your thread ts, i'm talking about ALL of the flip flopping threads.

haha, and now everyone is back on cains train. this place is comical, and i'm not just talking about your thread ts, i'm talking about ALL of the flip flopping threads.

I don't know if you need to be suscribed to search threads but i posted in about 4 of them from November last year saying that Cain should have went in the for the takedown and use the clinch then proceed to dirty box etc. I never left Cain train of destruction.

I was all over JDS in this fight thinking he would take out Cain. I was very wrong, and seeing performance of JDS, I can side with you on the point that Cain is a much more rounded fighter. No excuses for JDS.

Now, whether Cain is the greatest, time will show. For now, he proved that he is better than JDS with a definite statement.

He shut JDS down from the start, and I hated the fight, not because I like JDS (I like them both), but because it was a beating that is hard to watch let alone to absorb.

Prior to fight, I was on JDS, but I said that I wish the best man wins. That is what happened, Cain was a much better man last night.

Jds will get back the belt everyone will see.

That is very much possible. With these two I would not make mistake of jumping to conclusions again. It is a coin flip. Not arguing about who wins in JDS vs Cain ever again. Let the best man win. Amen.

Big JDS fan and yes Cain is the top dog right now. 25 minutes of non stop beat down proved that. But JDS will make a come back and we will see a 3rd match.

I don't know if you need to be suscribed to search threads but i posted in about 4 of them from November last year saying that Cain should have went in the for the takedown and use the clinch then proceed to dirty box etc. I never left Cain train of destruction.

well thats good, i probably didnt notice your posts.. one thing is for sure though, today cain almost has as many "fans" as he had before he got KO'D. i never see the "x fighter" is the best in the world, if they dont have a belt, which leads me to believe that people only care about whoever is holding the title. it IS possible for someone who isnt holding the belt to be the best in the world at their weight class, but you rarely hear about it because people are basically glory hunters and dont analyse fights

He is the champ, but there are opponents that could over throw him (Overeem, Werdum). Until then, he is the champ.

I agree, when he smashes Overeem, then everyone else will too.

JDS needed to lose this fight to get better. It was a test of endurance, heart, and will and Cain prevailed. Junior has been getting away with pure standup fights and has always dominated. Cain had a smart gameplan, even though he looked sloppy going for takedowns at first. After landing that shot and brainscrambling JDS, the fight was all his for the taking. I can only see this loss fueling the fire within Junior and have no doubt he'll come back showing off an improved gas tank.

I can agree though, Cain is definitely the best HW in the world right now.... coming from a huge JDS fan.

Basically, this fight was just as much of a one punch story as the first one. It took JDS one punch to KO Cain, it took Cain one punch to practice Mortal Kombat moves on JDS for the rest of the fight.

I could believe in Cain winning, but never expected a domination of this caliber. That was just bad ass.

You are a genius, TS!

And its fairweather band-wagon jumpers that make this place a hell of a lot worse than it needs to be.

All this fight proves, is once again.....a fighter is only as good as his last fight.

Last edited:

don't worry TS the find/look post function i'm sure will return after they fix the security issues. then you can go back and gloat like hell :icon_evil

also i agree with GLENROD, the flip flopping/talking in absolutes if crazy on here.

I thought both fighters disappointed last night

Back