Cain the BEST HEAVYWEIGHT IN THE WORLD.

I am sick and tired of reading all this bullshit excuses why JDS lost. The truth is as clear as day. Cain is the better fight. The first fight was a example of a bad game plan. Cain has the talent to beat anyone and he smashed Junior. I was one of i think three posters on this site that wanted a rematch. I was called a idiot and people said i did not know what i was talking about. In the first fight he just tired to box. Look what happened with he brought his NCAA div 1 top 6 wrestling into the picture.

I am most upset that i can not use thread finder as it says I don't have permission to search it. I tried every which way i regret not subscribing to them. People on here wanted JDS to be the "next Fedor" Truth be told he will never be as he has to keep facing the worlds best Heavyweights instead of having super freak fights and fighting Coleman and Linland. Cain deserves all the credit he can get he is the most dangerous hw thus far in mma.

Deal with it people ( He is a terrible match up for Overeem)

Can you not click your name,then go under "all statistics"then click "find all posts" and everything you subscribed to or have posted will be there.

I don't think these 2 guys are done with eachother. Cain is no.1 and deserves it for last night's performance, but it is no insult to say that JDS could retake the crown in the future.

So a JDS and Fedor hate thread in one. Some of you Cain fans are atrocious people.

Did you forget the fight that he got KO'd in? It was just a year ago? They're 1-1 now. Let's cut the shit.

Cain won today but that doesn't discredit JDS's other win. You're being so immature.

A rematch would've made sense had the fight been competitive. That was just pure abuse JDS took at the hands of CV. IMHO, JDS does not deserve one for at least 2 years. The fight was not even close.

A rematch would've made sense had the fight been competitive. That was just pure abuse JDS took at the hands of CV. IMHO, JDS does not deserve one for at least 2 years. The fight was not even close.

Was their first fight competitive?

well thats good, i probably didnt notice your posts.. one thing is for sure though, today cain almost has as many "fans" as he had before he got KO'D. i never see the "x fighter" is the best in the world, if they dont have a belt, which leads me to believe that people only care about whoever is holding the title. it IS possible for someone who isnt holding the belt to be the best in the world at their weight class, but you rarely hear about it because people are basically glory hunters and dont analyse fights

Daniel Cormier maybe. The only interesting match up for Cain at this point is Werdum and i think it looks similar to Cain vs Nog ( I was in the crowd) I am no glory hunter. Right now you have to ask youself who can stop Cain?

I think Dan in the only one and that fight will never happen. Overeem has not faced a wrestler at all recently ( Lesnar was not there in that fight)

Can you not click your name,then go under "all statistics"then click "find all posts" and everything you subscribed to or have posted will be there.

Tried that before man same result no permission don't know whats up. Cheers for the tip though mate.

Cain is the man tonight and for a while, at least until they meet again mid 2013.

Junior wasn't Junior tonight. Cain was Cain tonight. Well done.

He is the best right now we will see how long it lasts, want to see him fight Allistar would be a great fight to watch.

for now maybe, but its hard. a few years ago, jds and cain werent even on the radar, and now cormier is making waves, so its hard to say who will be dominant and who wont be.

fun to watch, though.

Daniel Cormier maybe. The only interesting match up for Cain at this point is Werdum and i think it looks similar to Cain vs Nog ( I was in the crowd) I am no glory hunter. Right now you have to ask youself who can stop Cain?

I think Dan in the only one and that fight will never happen. Overeem has not faced a wrestler at all recently ( Lesnar was not there in that fight)

i honestly think that cormier is the best HW right now, its also a shame that barnett broke his hand in the first against cormier as it would have been interesting to see what would have happened, maybe test cormier a bit more. how barnett carried on with that severe a fracture is just ...:icon_neut. also didnt cormier say that he wouldnt fight cain?, if so i hope he reconsiders.

Many MMA fans, just like the fans of other sports, overreact to every fight. Cain went from being the greatest, to a can, to over hyped, back to the best. Look at his career and you know he is Elite and is the most complete HW right now. It was clear in their first fight that jds landed a flash ko and we really didn't get a look at how these two really matched up. Anyone just saying jds would just walk through him just as easy really doesn't get the sport.

Cormier is a better version of Cain imo

It is a shame that he is going to LHW. I agree with this statement if he reaches half the pontential i see in him. Right now Cain has the best wins and has the belt. Two good arguements for him being the best.

i honestly think that cormier is the best HW right now, its also a shame that barnett broke his hand in the first against cormier as it would have been interesting to see what would have happened, maybe test cormier a bit more. how barnett carried on with that severe a fracture is just ...:icon_neut. also didnt cormier say that he wouldnt fight cain?, if so i hope he reconsiders.

I would love to see high fight Frank Mir or Junior maybe in that order. This guy excites me and upsets me that he is not getting big name fights. I think that is about to change.

I am sick and tired of reading all this bullshit excuses why JDS lost. The truth is as clear as day. Cain is the better fight. The first fight was a example of a bad game plan. Cain has the talent to beat anyone and he smashed Junior. I was one of i think three posters on this site that wanted a rematch. I was called a idiot and people said i did not know what i was talking about. In the first fight he just tired to box. Look what happened with he brought his NCAA div 1 top 6 wrestling into the picture.

I am most upset that i can not use thread finder as it says I don't have permission to search it. I tried every which way i regret not subscribing to them. People on here wanted JDS to be the "next Fedor" Truth be told he will never be as he has to keep facing the worlds best Heavyweights instead of having super freak fights and fighting Coleman and Linland. Cain deserves all the credit he can get he is the most dangerous hw thus far in mma.

Deal with it people ( He is a terrible match up for Overeem)

JDS was the best HW in the world after the first fight.
Now Cain is the best HW in the world.
Is there something you don't understand about how this game works?

Fedor fought the best guys available at the time. When he faded, his first loss was to a guy who lost fights against Big Nog, Arlovski, and Sergei.
But being the feeble minded individual that you are, you probably think it's because he was facing "top competition", right?

Sorry dude, you're not smart enough to have legit opinions. Sit back, watch more fights, read a little, and then come back with some educated opinions.
Don't be stubborn and keep spewing your nonsense.

Many MMA fans, just like the fans of other sports, overreact to every fight. Cain went from being the greatest, to a can, to over hyped, back to the best. Look at his career and you know he is Elite and is the most complete HW right now. It was clear in their first fight that jds landed a flash ko and we really didn't get a look at how these two really matched up. Anyone just saying jds would just walk through him just as easy really doesn't get the sport.

I wouldn't say it was a flash KO if JDS consistently wins in that fashion. Also, a vast majority of the beatdown was precipitated by the knockdown in the first, but that doesn't discredit Cain's win. A KO in the first shouldn't either.

When a fighter that people like loses, especially after they predicted he would win, people often resort to desperately trying to find a way to make their thoughts make sense instead of just confessing that they were wrong or misjudged something.

JDS was the best HW in the world after the first fight.
Now Cain is the best HW in the world.
Is there something you don't understand about how this game works?

Fedor fought the best guys available at the time. When he faded, his first loss was to a guy who lost fights against Big Nog, Arlovski, and Sergei.
But being the feeble minded individual that you are, you probably think it's because he was facing "top competition", right?

Sorry dude, you're not smart enough to have legit opinions. Sit back, watch more fights, read a little, and then come back with some educated opinions.
Don't be stubborn and keep spewing your nonsense.

So you are telling me that Fedor turned down that huge UFC contract as he though the best comp was outside the UFC? I think not. I would love to break down Fedor's career infront of you post 2005 but that would make you look stupid. I can guantee he was not fighting the best guys available at the time for at least 2 years. Big Tim and AA were his only legit oppenents post 05 and they were both booted from the UFC. IF AA had a chin he could have taken that fight. Rogers smashed him in round 1 and he was no where NEAR the best hw at the time. His decline was fast and he got stopped by Hendo one of my fav fighters of all time but def not a heavyweight. Coleman Hunt and Lindland? Don't try to justify yourself. He was controlled by that corrupt org called M1 Global.

Also i never said that Cain was the best fighter in the world after he got knocked out in round 1 how could I? I said he had a bad gameplan and if he untilised his abilities he would win and I was correct. I fully understand how this game works my friend.

Also i forgot he DUCKED the Reem something shocking

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back