Cain the BEST HEAVYWEIGHT IN THE WORLD.

as of right now Cain is def. the best HW in MMA...hard to argue that...that can easily change in his next fight...well see how well he does from this point on...

I am sick and tired of reading all this bullshit excuses why JDS lost. The truth is as clear as day. Cain is the better fight. The first fight was a example of a bad game plan. Cain has the talent to beat anyone and he smashed Junior. I was one of i think three posters on this site that wanted a rematch. I was called a idiot and people said i did not know what i was talking about. In the first fight he just tired to box. Look what happened with he brought his NCAA div 1 top 6 wrestling into the picture.

I am most upset that i can not use thread finder as it says I don't have permission to search it. I tried every which way i regret not subscribing to them. People on here wanted JDS to be the "next Fedor" Truth be told he will never be as he has to keep facing the worlds best Heavyweights instead of having super freak fights and fighting Coleman and Linland. Cain deserves all the credit he can get he is the most dangerous hw thus far in mma.

Deal with it people ( He is a terrible match up for Overeem)

I am sick and tired of people saying they are sick and tired.

Get a life

Cain is the most well rounded fighter in the hw division right now (maybe of all time, there are good arguments for Fedor and Cain), but we should not forget JDS KOing Cain. JDS is very capable of finishing Cain (much more so than Cain is capable of finishing him) and many HW's out there are also very capable of beating Cain. As of now, though, I'd favor Cain over any HW out there. Cain overwhelmed JDS last night. Was JDS unprepared for Cain? Did he take him lightly? Is Cain simply too much for JDS? These are legit questions given JDS put Cain to sleep last time they fought. The third fight will answer these questions.

Cain is definitely the most well rounded and well conditioned HW who has ever fought in the octagon. Overeem is the only test he has to pass, IMO, before he can be called the best UFC HW.

He better get a LOT better if he thinks he is going to take it back... Sorry buddy, he will be a hell of a gatekeeper though

GTFO. JDS put Cain to sleep last time they fought. He got beat down this time, but to say he'll be a gatekeeper at best is delusional. JDS is the legit number 2 HW out there, and is a threat to Cain. You don't have to go overboard saying stupid shit like this just because idiots were saying before this fight that Cain had no chance against JDS, or were otherwise disrespecting Cain. Both men are the cream of the crop in HW's. I think these two are in the top four of all time HW's already... the future looks bright for both men.

Cain is the best but JDS will come back and hopefully retake the belt!

cain is the best heavyweight sack of potatoes... JDS will crush him in the rematch i know dis

Cain is definitely the most well rounded and well conditioned HW who has ever fought in the octagon. Overeem is the only test he has to pass, IMO, before he can be called the best UFC HW.

Agreed. Best UFC HW after he beats Reem. He needs at least one title defense though. I think up until now, the best UFC HW has been JDS. After last night, both JDS and Cain are equal, IMO. Tim Sylvia shouldn't be forgotten, nor, dare I say, Brock. But, yeah, Cain and JDS are right at the top right now. After Cain defends his belt, he's number 1 UFC HW.

The UFC and Dana are so corrupt this could have been a fixed fight with intentions of creating a rematch superfight again between these two. I mean I can see Dana meeting these two privately and offering them extra cash under the table.

I could be wrong of course but we all know how the UFC has become over the years, just do a research on the Fertita brothers and you will see why. Those people never change they just get smarter.

Back