Media Cain KO/Knee Buckle (you look and decide)

Pretty obvious from the gif that he knocks himself out by headbutting Ngannou's abs so case closed for me

I haven’t seen much on this, outside of it being a knee injury...

And i know you’re joking.. But any chance it was a neck issue??

Maybe the knee thing was already proven... Just throwing it out there

Until you see it blindfolded, ear plugged and in zero gravity without Cruz Bias, you will not be woke.

Try a sensory deprivation tank during Rogan broadcasts.

Pretty obvious from the gif that he knocks himself out by headbutting Ngannou's abs so case closed for me

Never mind...

Watched the whole thing... clearly was buckled by the uppercut...

In which of the images do you see that happening? I honestly don't see it.
Watch the sequence. He gets dropped man.falls awkwardly . Cain didn't even think he got hit. That's how out of it he was. Think about that

Lol, go watch the video zoomed in.

He started screaming the moment the uppercut landed while still standing because he switched his left legs position and it buckled. He wasn't out, his knee gave out.
I didn't say he was out. He never went out cold. But he was rocked and dropped by a punch, that much is certain.

the uppercut clearly dropped him, leading to him fucking his knee.

legit win.

giphy.gif

OK. I see it now. I initially thought his knee gave out as well. But that was a flash KO from a right hand. Cain looked a little sloppy from the beginning. Let's hope he gets another fight.

He wasn't dropped you senile morons. He screamed and winced in pain before he fell down. That was hardly even a punch, don't kid yourselves.

Now Cain is saying “He didn’t even, like, touch me,”...

Huh? He needs to watch the fight again.

I think these two things are true:

1. He crumbled from the punch
2. He hurt his knee in the fall

No one knows if he could have continued after the punch or if the knee was just extra

His reaction when he hit the ground it was one of obvious pain and discomfort. There’s no question there is something wrong with his knee. However he did get hit. I think he was going to get knocked out eventually.

Quite obviously this. It's amazing how people can't see that two things can both happen and both be a cause of the outcome. It's not one or the other. Cain got hit and his knee gave out damn near simultaneously, he wasn't flash KO'd or anything of the like.

Knee injury or not Cain wasn't winning that fight, he looked old and slow not anything like his former self.

I don't need to see any more. He was honest and humble in the post fight inty: I came in too early, I messed up, I'm sorry. The his camp got to him and by the post fight presser, we're into full damage control/career salvaging mode. I didn't get touched; it was the knee. Pretty clear to this cowboy

The whole reason his left foot came down that far out from his body is because the punch rocked his brain. He falls like sack of potatoes without any "give-out" from the leg pushing off the canvas. These images are totally self-serving as they erase the real-time motion of his body collapsing as in immediate reaction to the punch. Cain's whole body gets lifted and turned in mid-air and his right leg folds from the punch before the left foot plants.

Last edited:
AKA training: all knees annihilated

He gets hurt from the uppercut + fucks up his knee landing awkwardly from being hurt.

Back