Media Cain KO/Knee Buckle (you look and decide)

Dumb question and maybe the answer is adrenaline but he seems to get up afterwards and not limp and seems to be able to stand on his leg. If he blew out his knee wouldn't he have a hard time walking?

I don't actually think he blew out his knee. I think he has a knee that has been so damaged that it buckles when he plants wrong. I have a knee like that. It's loose. If I plant and try to move laterally it sometimes gets out of alignment and buckles. It hurts while it's happening, but it doesn't cause pain or limping once it comes back into line.

The first frame is enough. His eyes are completely closed.

Anyway, if you bother to take the gif, split it into its 216 frames, and look those frames over, you'll see 100 or so frames between Cain getting hit and Cain planting his left foot. In those 100 frames you won't see his body go limp. Then you'll see him plant his foot and within a couple of frames you'll see his knee buckle and within a couple of frames more you'll see his body crumble over his knee as he screams out in pain.

That's what I see, and what I think you'd see if you bothered to split the gif. But we'll never know.
It looks to me like Cain's right leg goes limp and starts giving in from the punch WELL before he gets to plant the left.

all 4 of his limbs and neck gave out right after he got cracked hard by the right uppercut. Flash KO, he recovered quickly but his knee was fucked. It wouldnt have mattered he was always going to be KO/TKOd in this match up
<36><36><36>

Back