Cain is going to KILL Junior

When TS said Cains gonna kill JDS he meant destroy him, whoever thought Cain was actually gonna kill JDS in the cage is a fucking idiot. This is MMA, not fucking gladiators.

Because you were one of the mindless drooling masses who was convinced that JDS was better than Cain and would knock him out. You (understandably) feel very stupid right about now and you are crying.

No, I wasn't...I knew this was a pick em fight. I thought JDS would win, but I wasn't sure, there was no way to be sure. I don't bet money, so I lost nothing. I don't care what you or anyone else on sherdog thinks about me because the posts here are done anonymously. Cain and JDS both seem like good guys...so I really didn't have any problem with either one of them winning. I pointed out that this was an overly dramatic douchy thread when it was posted, and I pointed it out again when it was bumped. Your use of the word "crying" shows that you are also a drama queen. The outcome of a fight in the UFC doesn't effect my personal life in any way whatsoever. LOL I just watch UFC for fun, if I was pissed off or emotionally effected by the outcomes, then I wouldn't bother watching it. Stop being so dramatic.

This is like saying China will pawn US. Underdeveloped China is now fully trained, economically prosperous, has great military, has weapons of mass destruction, has the largest part of US external debt and all Americans will become Chinese slaves in no time. This holds just as much value as your thread TS.

Could this be a hidden prophecy?

excuses excuses, did you see JDS face after the fight? how many times was he hit in the face? how many times did he hit Cain? stop making excuses for yourself, JDS got destroyed and everyone knows it, besides you nuthuggers whos about to abandon ship.

What? Did you even read my post? Cain won the fight, he looked great, but he didn't "kill" JDS...and no....I know it wasn't meant that he would really kill him in the cage. But I believe that when TS made this thread, he was thinking that Cain would finish JDS...which he did not. Yes, he won convincingly and looked great doing so. But all of these congradulations and "epic win"..."epic thread" posts are just silly. It really only encourages more douchy threads like this in the future.

Yes he did "kill" him, in the sense that he utterly destroyed him. JDS had NOTHING for him.

What? Did you even read my post? Cain won the fight, he looked great, but he didn't "kill" JDS...and no....I know it wasn't meant that he would really kill him in the cage. But I believe that when TS made this thread, he was thinking that Cain would finish JDS...which he did not. Yes, he won convincingly and looked great doing so. But all of these congradulations and "epic win"..."epic thread" posts are just silly. It really only encourages more douchy threads like this in the future.

No man, Cain killed JDS last night

I like how Cain refused to finish JDS. Not like that wussy JDS when he KO'ed the invincible Cain. Great fighters take it to the judges. War Cain!

I like how Cain refused to finish JDS. Not like that wussy JDS when he KO'ed the invincible Cain. Great fighters take it to the judges. War Cain!

th

Is it time for bed?

I can't understand how people think Cain's chin is suspect. Anybody would go down by the punches he's been dropped with. The problem was never his chin, it was getting hit cleanly.

There is just so much win here, it has made for an enjoyable read. Excellent job TS.

War Cain.

Oh and war Saku. Just because.

Back