Cain is going to KILL Junior

ts with the epic win

How do you figure? I would hardly consider winning by decision the same as "killing" someone. Cain didn't even manage to put JDS away. Sure, Cain won the fight....but TS didn't have some "epic win". Lets be real here....good win for Cain...that is all.

How do you figure? I would hardly consider winning by decision the same as "killing" someone. Cain didn't even manage to put JDS away. Sure, Cain won the fight....but TS didn't have some "epic win". Lets be real here....good win for Cain...that is all.

Did you even watch the fight? Cain won 3 10-8's in the fight and gave Junior a horrific beating. Fightmetric stats were silly skewed as well.

Frankly, it would have been better for Junior's health if he was ko'd by that first shot in round 1. He would have taken a lot less cumulative damage. Cain barely had a scratch on him.

The irony is that Cain handily won in the stand up which is where just about everyone predicted that Junior would have an overwhelming advantage.

Perhaps he didn't "kill" him but he sure did beat the crap out of him for most of the fight. I like both fighters and started feeling sorry for Junior about half way through the fight. Kudo's to a great fighting heart but he got beat up pretty bad.

Junior's face at the end was pretty bad. Also Cain even mentioned at the end that he got tired. His cardio was lagging which likely prevented him from finishing the deal. Perhaps from trying to keep down a guy as big and powerful as Junior. I expect Cain's cardio will be an area that he targets for future fights. Mind you he will likely be fighting overeem next and cardio sure isn't Alistair's specialty :)

Dominant win for Cain you mean.

Lol at bumping this thread no one likes a show-off

Correction, all the retards who laughed off Cain's chances only to be proven stupid when Cain clowned JDS from bell to bell don't like a show off.

Great call and bump TS. I thought JDS would win but I really wasn't sure. I don't particularly like either guy so it wasn't bias. But funny to read overall and the TS was spot on.

Look at jr face, then look at cains. Complete domination.

Why would I need a tissue?

Because you were one of the mindless drooling masses who was convinced that JDS was better than Cain and would knock him out. You (understandably) feel very stupid right about now and you are crying.

Uh, anyone who doesn't think Cain "killed" JDS is demented. I'd rather get knocked out nice and clean than look like the elephant man afterwards.

Uh, anyone who doesn't think Cain "killed" JDS is demented. I'd rather get knocked out nice and clean than look like the elephant man afterwards.

Far as I know, JDS is still alive.

excuses excuses, did you see JDS face after the fight? how many times was he hit in the face? how many times did he hit Cain? stop making excuses for yourself, JDS got destroyed and everyone knows it, besides you nuthuggers whos about to abandon ship.

Back