Cain is going to KILL Junior

StopDucking

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Before last December, 90% of people on this forum were pitying JDS for being born in the same era as Cain. A ring-rusted, injured and overweight Velasquez showed up, got knocked out and now those same people are acting like JDS is invincible and will KO Cain a second time. Well guess what you're not knocking anybody out while laying on the ground with punches raining down on your face. Blood thirsty Velasquez is coming to take that belt back in 10 days and all you double-tongued bandwagon fans are going to pretend they always thought the first fight was a fluke and that Junior never got a chance to begin with. Now please post in this thread so I can know your names and make fun of you after December 29th.

Both men were injured that night, but that injury doesn't hide the fact that Cains chin is too suspect. JDS KO round 2

It's a very close matchup, but I picked JDS the last time and I will again.

It is a very close fight, do not expect extreme domination from either side. Stop being radical for once. Wait until the fight, enjoy, discuss.

This is like saying China will pawn US. Underdeveloped China is now fully trained, economically prosperous, has great military, has weapons of mass destruction, has the largest part of US external debt and all Americans will become Chinese slaves in no time. This holds just as much value as your thread TS.

JDS wins again by KO, although not in the first round, but it's not gonna last 5 rounds either.

I've always said if the fight stays standing JDS takes it. I didn't expect the flash KO but I thought he would outstrike Cain in the standup.

However, I also always said if the fight goes to the ground Junior is a dead man.

Cain by vicious GNP TKO!

Its a close fight and if anyone kills anyone it'll be JDS finishing it quickly like last time.

Im picking Cain to win though, either a late TKO or a decision.

Before last December, 90% of people on this forum were pitying JDS for being born in the same era as Cain. A ring-rusted, injured and overweight Velasquez showed up, got knocked out and now those same people are acting like JDS is invincible and will KO Cain a second time. Well guess what you're not knocking anybody out while laying on the ground with punches raining down on your face. Blood thirsty Velasquez is coming to take that belt back in 10 days and all you double-tongued bandwagon fans are going to pretend they always thought the first fight was a fluke and that Junior never got a chance to begin with. Now please post in this thread so I can know your names and make fun of you after December 29th.

I'll translate this post: "I want to entice lots of argumentative responses by saying Cain will KILL jds"

Why do people always have to make it seem like a guy is going to destroy the other one, when two very skilled fighters are going to go at it?
"BJ IS GOING TO DEMOLISH RORY", "SHOGUN WILL KILL GUS!"..
I respect both Cain and JDS a lot. I think JDS will take it again, but I do think it will be a lot harder this time.

i dont know man. i think getting ko'd by JDs could have left mental scars. I know that if Cain gets it to the ground it is over. But JDS has real good td defence. I think JDS will take this. then he can face Overeem finally.

Back