Cain is going to KILL Junior

Before last December, 90% of people on this forum were pitying JDS for being born in the same era as Cain. A ring-rusted, injured and overweight Velasquez showed up, got knocked out and now those same people are acting like JDS is invincible and will KO Cain a second time. Well guess what you're not knocking anybody out while laying on the ground with punches raining down on your face. Blood thirsty Velasquez is coming to take that belt back in 10 days and all you double-tongued bandwagon fans are going to pretend they always thought the first fight was a fluke and that Junior never got a chance to begin with. Now please post in this thread so I can know your names and make fun of you after December 29th.

your so far off, JDS will KTFO him this time. even if cain wins he'll be one and done AGAIN! because The Reem will walk thru Cain. Cain being a former champ is really over hyped, it's not like he beat a very good mma fighter to win the title in the first place.

your saying cain was "A ring-rusted, injured and overweight Velasquez showed up" what will be your excuses for him getting wrecked a 2nd time????

please dont take my name
eIlWQ.gif

The people that thought that were wrong, JDS in my opinion is the superior fighter. I thought that long before Junior knocked out Cain.
The only way Cain kills Junior is if they let him bring a gun to the ring.
Feel free to bump after the fight, I know how important it is for some sherdoggers to be right.

Before last December, 90% of people on this forum were pitying JDS for being born in the same era as Cain. A ring-rusted, injured and overweight Velasquez showed up, got knocked out and now those same people are acting like JDS is invincible and will KO Cain a second time. Well guess what you're not knocking anybody out while laying on the ground with punches raining down on your face. Blood thirsty Velasquez is coming to take that belt back in 10 days and all you double-tongued bandwagon fans are going to pretend they always thought the first fight was a fluke and that Junior never got a chance to begin with. Now please post in this thread so I can know your names and make fun of you after December 29th.

nick-cage-lol.gif

1.gif

What makes me wonder is why is everyone so sure that if Cain gets it to the ground it over. He got it to the ground with Kongo and looked pale to say the least and JDS is no Kongo. He could not finish Kongo within 3 rounds on the ground. So what kind of "it is over are you talking about". Bigfoot can hardly walk on his own, let alone show any defense/offense from the ground, so he is no indication of things to come.

I think the same as I did last time. Very close, tough call. Lets not all forget one punch can end any fight at any weight!!!

Why do people always have to make it seem like a guy is going to destroy the other one, when two very skilled fighters are going to go at it?
"BJ IS GOING TO DEMOLISH RORY", "SHOGUN WILL KILL GUS!"..
I respect both Cain and JDS a lot. I think JDS will take it again, but I do think it will be a lot harder this time.

My thoughts exactly.

So, TS. Throw a good amount of money on Cain if you're 100% sure this will happen.

Otherwise you're BS.

I realize that injuries (excuses) may have been a factor in the last fight, but losing in just over a minute by KO does not give me any evidence to suggest that the losing fighter will "kill" his opponent in a rematch. At best it can be viewed as an unknown.
Fights where we could argue that one fighter would be killed in a rematch based upon what we saw the first time: Hammil Jones, Silva Leben, Penn Macdonald, Jones Rua. With the winners in the previous fight likely being the killer. No one logical would argue that Leben will kill Silva in a rematch, or that Randy will Kill Machida in a rematch.

Doubt it :icon_chee

Lots of talk lately about the BJJ potential of JDS, everyone seems to think its an easy Cain win on the ground but we don't know what JDS has on the ground, and we also don't see many people taking him down or keeping him there...should be interesting to see Cain's game plan

Blah, blah , blah, U don

Are you basing your assessment off of Cain's win over Bigfoot. Logical because Bigfoot and JDS are practically the same fighter.

So, TS. Throw a good amount of money on Cain if you're 100% sure this will happen.

Otherwise you're BS.

What if Cain gets badly injured 2 hours before the fight or kicked in the nuts while Mazzagatti is reffing ?

Back