Cain is going to KILL Junior

I'm afraid that Cain will be the loser...he is a pure fighter with no tactics and he'll try to exchange but in the first 2/3 rounds Junior will always gonna be the fastest and more powerful striker. On top of that Cain should try to tire Junior out with clinches against the cage instead of shooting on him but I'm afraid Cain is not a good clincher since I never saw him using it offensively

I'm afraid that Cain will be the loser...he is a pure fighter with no tactics and he'll try to exchange but in the first 2/3 rounds Junior will always gonna be the fastest and more powerful striker. On top of that Cain should try to tire Junior out with clinches against the cage instead of shooting on him but I'm afraid Cain is not a good clincher since I never saw him using it offensively

i wouldnt call cain or any wrassler a pure fighter. Wrasslers can't take a punch for shit. he proved this in the first fight.

Why do people always have to make it seem like a guy is going to destroy the other one, when two very skilled fighters are going to go at it?
"BJ IS GOING TO DEMOLISH RORY", "SHOGUN WILL KILL GUS!".

Because this is sherdog and a lot of people here are desperate for attention...which is why they are so dramatic...they will do anything just to be noticed...clearly they are very lonely...I hope the comments left here will fill that void for them.

I want Cain to win but JDS will get the knockout.

what's the point of threads like this? "X IS GONNA KILL Y!!!!!" ok thanks

i wouldnt call cain or any wrassler a pure fighter. Wrasslers can't take a punch for shit. he proved this in the first fight.

you cant post for shit. Hendo is a wrassler. Wtf are you saying? he has no chin? fucking dumbass lmao.

Before last December, 90% of people on this forum were pitying JDS for being born in the same era as Cain. A ring-rusted, injured and overweight Velasquez showed up, got knocked out and now those same people are acting like JDS is invincible and will KO Cain a second time. Well guess what you're not knocking anybody out while laying on the ground with punches raining down on your face. Blood thirsty Velasquez is coming to take that belt back in 10 days and all you double-tongued bandwagon fans are going to pretend they always thought the first fight was a fluke and that Junior never got a chance to begin with. Now please post in this thread so I can know your names and make fun of you after December 29th.

drama-queen.jpg

I don't care what happened in the last match. I'm still nervous, as a fan of both guys.

JDS KOs Velasquez again in the first round and then Cain and his fans will disappear into obscurity...(which will probably look like Cain fighting Roy Nelson next and JDS fighting Overeem next). Mark those fights on your calendar , TS lol

Before last December, 90% of people on this forum were pitying JDS for being born in the same era as Cain. A ring-rusted, injured and overweight Velasquez showed up, got knocked out and now those same people are acting like JDS is invincible and will KO Cain a second time. Well guess what you're not knocking anybody out while laying on the ground with punches raining down on your face. Blood thirsty Velasquez is coming to take that belt back in 10 days and all you double-tongued bandwagon fans are going to pretend they always thought the first fight was a fluke and that Junior never got a chance to begin with. Now please post in this thread so I can know your names and make fun of you after December 29th.

very good post . love it how people change their mind from 1 ko . and now cain froma favorite becomes a no chance. jds is a great fighter and he proved it time after time. it will be a very tough fight but cain takes it this time.

JDS KOs Velasquez again in the first round and then Cain and his fans will disappear into obscurity...(which will probably look like Cain fighting Roy Nelson next and JDS fighting Overeem next). Mark those fights on your calendar , TS lol

cain will bigfoot jds in a week.

jds by round 1 or 2 ko
Cain has shown no increase in striking skill or IQ that would lead me to believe jds wont be able to stiffle his every attempt to get a good takedown set up and keep it standing

"blood thirsty velasquez" hahaha thats better than in shape shogun and bj with that look in his eyes

Back