Cain is going to KILL Junior

Hell Yeah TS good job bro! Call all those marks out! and I want a YOUTUBE VID of the guy saying he will punch himself in the face LOL.
I agree, though I'll pass on the YouTube video of the guy giving a Mexican a reach around.

I agree, though I'll pass on the YouTube video of the guy giving a Mexican a reach around.

Hah hah hah, his name is Knife Party! And I don't pass, I wanna see him fulfill his promise of a reach around!!!

Before last December, 90% of people on this forum were pitying JDS for being born in the same era as Cain. A ring-rusted, injured and overweight Velasquez showed up, got knocked out and now those same people are acting like JDS is invincible and will KO Cain a second time. Well guess what you're not knocking anybody out while laying on the ground with punches raining down on your face. Blood thirsty Velasquez is coming to take that belt back in 10 days and all you double-tongued bandwagon fans are going to pretend they always thought the first fight was a fluke and that Junior never got a chance to begin with. Now please post in this thread so I can know your names and make fun of you after December 29th.

Awesome. Lol you don't see this often. I hope TS bumped it.

Yeah, maybe Cain will wwait outside the defending champ's dressing room with a gun after JDS smashes his dreams again and puts him in Rich Franklin limbo with no weightclass to move to.

How do feel now?

Back