"Cain is a good kickboxer"

It's really good. I don't remember seeing JDS ever throwing kicks. This isn't a kickboxing match so it doesn't matter if JDS might be better

I remember him hitting carwin clean with a head kick but carwins head is like a bowling ball and he just ate it

Anyone that gets a knockdown in the UFC is a world class striker.

Cain is a good kickboxer just cuz you would lose to someone even better than you doesn't mean you suck.

How is a fighter a more talented kickboxer if he would lose to the other guy in a kickboxing match? And yeah they did say that, otherwise I wouldn't have made this post.

His overall striking is more versatile. He throws more of a variety that would be better suited for kickboxing. It's actually very common to see a more talented guy losing to a less talented guy because of plenty of intangibles. The one between Cain and JDS would be power and footwork. No matter what, if the fight stays standing, JDS would put Cain to sleep.

cainstandup.gif

"That is world class striking, ladies and gentlemen."
nobody said hes a world class striker you clown.

Cain is a good striker. JDS is a better striker. Cain has some serious leg kicks. JDS does not. thats pretty much it.

If by kickboxing you mean purely the kicking part, he is very good.

For real, it seems like anytime anybody throws a kick people wanna say that they have good kickboxing. Cain's boxing is much better than his kickboxing in reality.

Losing to JDS doesn't mean you are not a good kickboxer.

This and not sure how well he uses them in fights but training he seems to mix it up with high kick combos. I remember he threw a couple in the JDS fight but they didn't seem to hurt JDS.

I guess cause he kicks sometimes? I don't get it either. Never saw him as a kickboxer.

His overall striking is more versatile. He throws more of a variety that would be better suited for kickboxing. It's actually very common to see a more talented guy losing to a less talented guy because of plenty of intangibles. The one between Cain and JDS would be power and footwork. No matter what, if the fight stays standing, JDS would put Cain to sleep.

So just say he has more variety then. That has nothing to do with being good at something. Being able to throw the strikes means nothing if he cant apply it effectively against legit competition.

nobody said hes a world class striker you clown.

Cain is a good striker. JDS is a better striker. Cain has some serious leg kicks. JDS does not. thats pretty much it.

He has to successfully strike against strikers before we can even call him good at it.

Cain has effective striking for MMA. How's that?

a good kick boxer? forget that... what matters in this fight is that Cain is a much better wrestler and has a good chance at getting JDS down. JDS has shown zero gound skills so far so... Both guys could win but lets be honest here.. who is stupid enough to think Cain hasnt learnt from the first fight and cant come up with an obvious gameplan to ground and pound JDS to a TKO? .... ???

Fuk are you guys stupid. He's got good technique an does so many things very very well. We forget we are talking about the best fighters in the world. Yes they are all good...every single fukn guy in te UFC. God damn Internet ***s bashing everyone skills all the time. Guy has no chin shit standup guys washed up he's done retire lame ground game...just shut the fuk up an give the respect to the guys we love to see fight!!!

Back