Cain Banked 450K for 26-sec Disaster

Cain getting 450k despite been out of the game for a while is good, but been a 2x champ should of value himself even higher considering how relatively underpaid UFC fighters are to professional sports. Should of aim for 800k, Overeem earns more and was not even UFC champ and Mark Hunt earn way more even in his final fight.

100k tax
100k training camp
50k deep heat and tiger balm
199k physio and surgery

$1k wife's handbag

Overeem got 860k for his ko loss to Ngannou. He lasted over 100 seconds though so Cain got more per second I guess lol.

Reem and Hunt both earnt more than Cain looking at past purses recently, the inactivity may have hindered his negotiations but been a 2x champ should of hold more cache when talking money but it doesn't.

As much as a disaster that fight was, he deserves every penny for what he's put his body through. The way things are going, he'll be walking like a 70 year old by the time he retires. He better be well taken care of by the time he's done.
So ur saying uts okay to sell your body for cash like a desolate prostitute? K

So ur saying uts okay to sell your body for cash like a desolate prostitute? K

Arent we all selling out more or less?
Most people hate their jobs but keep on doing it for the money.

100k tax
100k training camp
50k deep heat and tiger balm
199k physio and surgery

$1k wife's handbag
And a good car... From where live, Maintaining a luxury car ain't easy. And no car = no wife

Cain's manager: P4P GOAT

Or being a proud mexican is what counts?

Cain's manager: P4P GOAT

Or being a proud mexican is what counts?
Speaking of Mexicans, is there such thing as Mexican's glass chin?

Tony Ferguson
Brain Ortega
Kelvin Gastelum
Nick Diaz
Nate Diaz
Carlos Condit
Diego Sanchez - cracked
Cain Velasquez

They all have a great chin.

He negotiated really hard for that purse with the UFC for over a year.. he managed to get from 300k to 450k.

More HW LOLs. They seem to get payed a lot for not a lot of work.

I wonder how much Sergei earned for getting his junk crushed.

Jarl

He negotiated really hard for that purse with the UFC for over a year.. he managed to get from 300k to 450k.

Remember how Miocic was carping since he learned Overeem as challenger got more than he did, and only for UFC 226 (almost two years later) pronounced himself satisfied with a renegotiated contract? That too was for a purse $150K more than before, and still wasn't as much as Overeem got paid.

Good for him. He's literally sacrificed his body for this sport. Probably should have made twice that much considering the money the UFC rakes in.

Remember how Miocic was carping since he learned Overeem as challenger got more than he did, and only for UFC 226 (almost two years later) pronounced himself satisfied with a renegotiated contract? That too was for a purse $150K more than before, and still wasn't as much as Overeem got paid.

Yep I remember Stipe had a fierce battle with them too and managed in the end a pay raise (he didn't get one for JDS and he was still pissed about) but after they gave it to him.

Reem has the look, history and he came in at the right time so they gave him a big contract and PPVs points until no more Ubereem and they renegotiated for just a big purse and no more points. Still was freaking to be the challenger going to Cleveland and have bigger purse then the champ it was off.

Mark Hunt another dude with a huge purse he had like 700 / 750 / 800k if I remember correct while shit talking the UFC daily lol until now I assume no more signing with them well he is old but something tells me he will fight again.

Back