Cain Banked 450K for 26-sec Disaster

LOL at thinking kron needs to fight for money,

The guy is a Gracie, he has more then enough money..from birth
I don’t know why being a Gracie would set you for life? Why would he fight for 27k?

I would totally fight Ngannou for half a mill.

I would also definitely take a dive too.

;p

Speaking of Mexicans, is there such thing as Mexican's glass chin?

Tony Ferguson
Brain Ortega
Kelvin Gastelum
Nick Diaz
Nate Diaz
Carlos Condit
Diego Sanchez - cracked
Cain Velasquez

They all have a great chin.
all they want
Speaking of Mexicans, is there such thing as Mexican's glass chin?

Tony Ferguson
Brain Ortega
Kelvin Gastelum
Nick Diaz
Nate Diaz
Carlos Condit
Diego Sanchez - cracked
Cain Velasquez

They all have a great chin.
did anyone of those guys get hit by a car? No!

I mentioned in the betting thread that hes going to come back whether hes good or not for a paycheck. Now I'm pretty sure thats why

Don’t forget the sweet Reebok fight kits and that awesome hotdog stamp thingy.

It can't be negative in any way because he made money!!!!

giphy.gif

I don’t know why being a Gracie would set you for life? Why would he fight for 27k?

Then you dont know shit about MMA or BJJ...

Rener gracie is roughly worth 5 millon..and hes not even the most popular gracie ..just to give you an idea

He fought for 27k because hes 4 and 0 and this isnt the early 90s hes revamping the name

Last edited:
According to Josh Thomson, Cain got $1 for ever viewer on the first FOX card. So 8.9 million for losing in a minute to JDS. Apparently the UFC has hated ever him since and his last layoff was more a result of negotiating terms with the UFC.

if they hated him so much why did they keep giving him rematches vs guys he destroyed?

they should've buried him in the prelims with the Gabriel Gonzaga's of the world, guaranteed one of those mid carders would've beat him, not because he sucks, but because that's just the way HW division goes.

Yeah, I wonder what Cain will actually net after Uncle Sam and everyone else takes there cut? Maybe half at best?

Worse than that if we are just talking the purse.

$450K purse
Gym Fees(7% average) = $32k
Management fees(20%) = $90k
Taxes(est 45% for fed and state) = $203k

Take home = $123k give or take. He also got $10,000 for Reebok but again thats also gotta be taxed. I'm sure there is sponsorships as well and he has other avenues of income but the reality is if you are only fight once every 2.5 - 3 years thats not exactly baller money for a family.

Back