Cain Banked 450K for 26-sec Disaster

Then you dont know shit about MMA or BJJ...

Rener gracie is roughly worth 5 millon..and hes not even the most popular gracie ..just to give you an idea

He fought for 27k because hes 4 and 0 and this isnt the early 90s hes revamping the name
You right big dawg I don’t know shit about it break it down for me...

Rener worth 5mil cause he is Gracie ?

As much as a disaster that fight was, he deserves every penny for what he's put his body through. The way things are going, he'll be walking like a 70 year old by the time he retires. He better be well taken care of by the time he's done.
lol. he has fought 10 times in 9 years. he has 3 years to heal. it's not what the UFC is doing to his body. it's what he is doing to it.

Making 450K in 26 seconds is not a disaster son. It will take me 5 years to accomplish that. :(

No just the guy is a UFC fighter who entertains millions so if you don't like it take you own gy ass advice sounds like you know alot about sucking diks kiddo.......Last time im responding to a trash can like you btw.....
butthurt.jpg
Look, nancyboy, I didn't respond to your comment, you responded to mine. Take your little butthurt snowflake ghey ass and vamoose.

As far as "sounds like you know alot about sucking diks", uh ... everybody knows a :eek::eek::eek: when they see one, and you certainly are one. Your momma the whore told me, while she was giving me a bj, that you're better than she is, and that I could ask your dad and younger brother for proof.

You'll respond again, bitch. You're a worthless troll, obviously, and I own you. Come on, pussy, prove me right.

I lied I am your daddy ill do what I wanna son!

You wish you were my daddy, douchebucket. That'd be the only worthwhile accomplishment you'd ever have.
Now, son, respond back, you've been owned.

Meanwhile you can whack off to your GSP and Nik Lentz posters.

That's a very nice payday. Can't blame him for still fighting.

Don’t think he gets money from family to hang out with the boys

You're right he doesnt.

He does very well with his academy.
I think most of his income is from his gym.

But he does have a good backing from his family since birth.

Back