Cain and DC: Two of the most boring fighters in the history of the HW division

And JDS finished Cain in just a MINUTE. Funny how Cain nuthuggers pretend that didn't happen.

Be careful with that argument, the door swings both ways... very much like Serra vs. GSP, it could be argued that without the right punch landing in the right spot at the right time those particular fights go down very, very differently.

Not trying to take anything away from Matt Serra or JDS's initial wins, but the subsequent rematches were proof positive that without landing that perfect shot, they had their asses handed to them definitively.

10-7? lol ok. Thank god you're not a judge.

You didn't address his point, chump change.

Cain was wrecking JDS in the 3rd - light him up in the stand up, turning his face into hamburger meat. Dana White even said he would have stopped the fight then and there if he could have.

So...how is that wrestling? Or boring?

Still though, do the math. The guy has no life outside of Sherdog.

The M stands for Moron! I really hope this is a schtick that you are playing with the sig and the thread? Because if not you are in the top 3 dumbest posters on sherdog!

Speaking of that, Provodnikov/Alvarado was far more entertaining than the main and co main on the UFC last night.

yeah, but last week bardley and marquez made baby jesus yawn and cry.

I like to comment on the threads where an idiot sniffs/licks/eats glue and thinks he's had an epiphany about the sport. Boring fight? This card that may not have seen very exciting has shown guys showing heart that you now rarely see in boxing. Last nights card is the reason I love MMA. Two guys coming at each other with different styles of fighting and testing each other in stamina and resolve. If you find that boring or whatever than fuck off and go watch soccer or tennis. We don't need you coming in here and negatively commenting on fights that sent guys to the hospital.

I'm a Cain fan, but JDS fought his heart out and came up short. No one here can say they could have done better. The fact Cain had difficulty taking him down shows that each guy put everything they had into this fight. If that's not enough for you than go play Russian roulette with a full chamber. I'm tired of you guys who pretend to be fans talk shit. This is what the sport is. I don't like watching baseball. I don't go on MLB boards talking about how boring the games are. You don't have to like this sport. The cards are getting better and better and the fighters are rising in skill level. If you don't like the way Cain fights then don't watch his freakin fights.

Good catch but I'm sure nobody is surprised that TS can't perform simple math.

Dude... get out. I mean get out of your house. Go exercise, learn something, build something... just get away from the computer.

You didn't address his point, chump change.

Cain was wrecking JDS in the 3rd - light him up in the stand up, turning his face into hamburger meat. Dana White even said he would have stopped the fight then and there if he could have.

So...how is that wrestling? Or boring?

Bbbbut the guy I was pulling for lost and I have the emotional fortitude of a small child! Boring wall-n-stall and creatine!

Ts really wanted big country and JDS to win.

Butthurt

You're smarter "then" me.

Ok... 2nd grader.

English isn't my first language and I'm still smarter THAN you.

Your complete avoidance of addressing my point also proves that you concede I am right and you are wrong.

Thank you, good night.

Man I hate Sherdog
JDS is finished for the first time in the UFC = wall'n'stall
Cormier is dominated everywhere and nearly anyone else would be KOd by DC's shots that he landed = most boring fighter at HW
+1

nobody would be saying they are boring if JDS or Nelson weren't tough as fucking nails.
You're smarter "then" me.

Ok... 2nd grader.
Aw, shit, that was a nice burn haha.

Yup, I fell asleep watching Cain VS Brock, Cain VS Big Nog, and Cain VS Bigfoot.

jds.jpg

Yeah! Cain bored the hell out of JDS. It must be boring to get brutalized for 5 rounds.

Dude... get out. I mean get out of your house. Go exercise, learn something, build something... just get away from the computer.

So, your best argument is looking at post count?

You have not addressed or admitted any of the details others have posted. You've just kept trolling people and mocked their post count.

I'd hate to know you in real life, holy crap.

Back