Cain and DC: Two of the most boring fighters in the history of the HW division

I started posting in 2009 kid. Question is where did you come from? Let me guess, you started watching when you saw a Ronda Rousey special feature on ESPN?

Lol at claiming a 2012 or even 2009 join date as some sort of qualification. You need to respect youngin. There are people on this inform that will shit all over your lunch with that join date.

Cain is the best heavyweight in the world right now. JDS deserves respect but your lack of knowledge and unrealistic expectations are obvious. Go watch Tough Man or backyard wrestling.

I'm an admitted fan of stand-up oriented fighters. I hate lay and pray, wall and stall, rules lawyering and so on, and even I genuinely look forward to watching Cain and DC fight.

Cain's the most active HW wrestler I've ever seen in the cage. He constantly presses forward, constantly looks to advance position on his opponents on the ground, and throws a volume of punches comparable to a middleweight.

DC throws heavy leather and shows great combinations, explosive athleticism, and consistently just bulldogs significantly bigger and heavier opponents around the cage.

Both guys have high finishing rates, I'm just not sure what the OP is complaining about.

Lol at claiming a 2012 or even 2009 join date as some sort of qualification. You need to respect youngin. There are people on this inform that will shit all over your lunch with that join date.

Sherdog class of 2002, unite!!!

TS go watch boxing or some shit...MMA is clearly not your thing.

People are saying DC is boring because he didn't finish ROY NELSON.....Listen to yourselves....Dumbfucks

i'm an admitted fan of stand-up oriented fighters. I hate lay and pray, wall and stall, rules lawyering and so on, and even i genuinely look forward to watching cain and dc fight.

Cain's the most active hw wrestler i've ever seen in the cage. He constantly presses forward, constantly looks to advance position on his opponents on the ground, and throws a volume of punches comparable to a middleweight.

Dc throws heavy leather and shows great combinations, explosive athleticism, and consistently just bulldogs significantly bigger and heavier opponents around the cage.

Both guys have high finishing rates, i'm just not sure what the op is complaining about.

+1.

TS go watch boxing or some shit...MMA is clearly not your thing.

People are saying DC is boring because he didn't finish ROY NELSON.....Listen to yourselves....Dumbfucks

It seemed like people think DC should have brawled with Nelson....why? He landed big shots on him, nothing happened so he wisely stuck to the gameplay. He did what he wanted, when he wanted to do it. He worked his wrestling brilliantly, he landed beautiful combinations and kicks when he pleased. He just wasn't going to finish Nelson and he didn't feel like risking being on the end of one of those huge rights.

Sherdog class of 2002, unite!!!

You mother fuckers! Lol.

Anyway, Cain is not boring, dude always works.

The DC Nelson fight wasnt so exciting to me but that was mostly because it became very obvious after round 1 that Roy had nothing to show and it became an extremely one sided fight. Even the zombified JDS swung kinda hard in round 4.

I think you've been hitting the pipe too hard, TS.

They are boring because they won't do anything reckless and stupid. LOL

Yeah ask JDS I'm sure he will agree that Cain is boring. JDS even almost went to sleep so boring was it

Cain and DC are the equivalent of a Yushin Okami or Jon Fitch as it pertains to fighting style. Espcially DC, who can't finish anybody in the UFC. All they do is wrestle because they're too concerned about getting clipped and losing a fight. Dana White knows this, I know this, as a UFC fan I want to see athletes FIGHT, not wrestle. I want to see Jones smash Cain.

Jones will never ever smash Cain.

Cain and DC are the equivalent of a Yushin Okami or Jon Fitch as it pertains to fighting style. Espcially DC, who can't finish anybody in the UFC. All they do is wrestle because they're too concerned about getting clipped and losing a fight. Dana White knows this, I know this, as a UFC fan I want to see athletes FIGHT, not wrestle. I want to see Jones smash Cain.

I truly don't understand the hate of this place.

it's just beyond me how so many people in here only bitch and moan about the most stupid things...

I mean, it's ok if you find it "boring". Tastes vary.

but come on now!

Those guys are at the top of the division, and are great at what they do.
Don't want to be pressed against the wall? Then get the F*** out of there!

Sorry, but IMO Roy and Junior are at fault here.
Use the cage and push them back and circle out. They weren't able to, it's their fault.

Cain & DC come from wrestling. You might not like it, but such is the style they fight.
At least respect the fact they win CONVINCINGLY.

Back