Cain and DC: Two of the most boring fighters in the history of the HW division

Dylan M

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cain and DC are the equivalent of a Yushin Okami or Jon Fitch as it pertains to fighting style. Espcially DC, who can't finish anybody in the UFC. All they do is wrestle because they're too concerned about getting clipped and losing a fight. Dana White knows this, I know this, as a UFC fan I want to see athletes FIGHT, not wrestle. I want to see Jones smash Cain.

Man I hate Sherdog
JDS is finished for the first time in the UFC = wall'n'stall
Cormier is dominated everywhere and nearly anyone else would be KOd by DC's shots that he landed = most boring fighter at HW

Alrighty.....

FYI I think Cain has the most stoppages in UFC HW history, or damn close, but don't let that get in your way TS.

Cain has 13 wins, 11 of those wins were via [T]KO, you realize that, right?

What the fuck are you talking about? It's never too early for booze man but slow down.

cain is very fun to watch. and i have yet to see cormier fight in a snoozer.

Cain has 13 wins, 11 of those wins were via [T]KO, you realize that, right?

Yeah after several boring minutes of wrestling and trying to grind out a decision. He never goes for submissions yet is awarded a black belt? How has he earned that? Sounds like a publicity stunt.

Party at TS's house

just_bleed_01.jpg

Dc stood and the traded with roy for two rounds. Wtf did u watch?

He is fast and elusive. Not his fault.

Personally I thought he was fighting a risky strategy

Wins 13
By knockout 11
By decision 2

Cain is clearly a point fighter on the level of Jon Fitch, the numbers don't lie.
TS is on to something...

lol where are all these people coming from?

I started posting in 2009 kid. Question is where did you come from? Let me guess, you started watching when you saw a Ronda Rousey special feature on ESPN?

I don't understand the bitching and moaning about Cain being boring. I badly wanted JDS to win and I thought Cain did great.

Where are the mods....start banning these Cain bashers. this shit is getting annoying.

Holy shit this is the worse OP I've seen. Like Charlie said, Cain has finished almost all of his fights. He beats the crap out of his opponents. DC did have a boring fight against Mir, I'll give you that but it's not his fault Roy is a punching bag. Putting them on par with Okami and Fitch is downright blasphemous.

Was actually going to give you a serious reply, then read your signature. Realized I would be arguing with yet another internet expert on everything.

Back