Cain and DC: Two of the most boring fighters in the history of the HW division

Dc stood and the traded with roy for two rounds. Wtf did u watch?

Oh really? So in your analysis, you're claiming that DC stood and traded and didn't wrestle Roy to a decision.

Ok chief, you should take Rogan's spot.

Hey, there's a sport where they fight and there's no wrestling involved. It's called boxing. Maybe you should give that a shot.

I started posting in 2009 kid. Question is where did you come from? Let me guess, you started watching when you saw a Ronda Rousey special feature on ESPN?

Fuck that. The whole join date belt color argument is a load of shit and means absolutely NOTHING.

Fuck that. The whole join date belt color argument is a load of shit and means absolutely NOTHING.

You joined within the past 2 weeks and already have about half the amount of posts I have. Strong life. Strong post quality. Stay on topic.

Cain has 13 wins, 11 of those wins were via [T]KO, you realize that, right?

Lol. Some people may not like Cain's style which is fair, but the dude goes for the finish. The proof is in the pudding.

Hey, there's a sport where they fight and there's no wrestling involved. It's called boxing. Maybe you should give that a shot.

Speaking of that, Provodnikov/Alvarado was far more entertaining than the main and co main on the UFC last night.

Yeah, yeah, TS.

Cain beat the S out of JDS for almost an hour combined. And if you don't see the beauty of DC's technique you're blind as a bat.

How can you call Cain boring? He is constant action from bell to bell. Even when he had JDS against the cage he was constantly throwing. He put JDS up against the cage and then would create separation, throw some shots, then go for a takedown.

Cain and DC are the equivalent of a Yushin Okami or Jon Fitch as it pertains to fighting style. Espcially DC, who can't finish anybody in the UFC. All they do is wrestle because they're too concerned about getting clipped and losing a fight. Dana White knows this, I know this, as a UFC fan I want to see athletes FIGHT, not wrestle. I want to see Jones smash Cain.

JDS fans: The most bitter bunch of sore loser fans the history of MMA has ever seen.

I felt both were boring. Hold your opponent on the cage every round, only punch when they break. Cain at least did some damage.

You do realize Cain stopped JDS right? You did see JDS' face after this fight right? You do realize Cain has a finish in 11 of 13 wins?

While both Nelson and JDS took some serious damage and it is a credit to their hearts and their chin that they survived as long as they did, I found the Cormier/Nelson find much less interesting.

Cormier did plenty of damage, but Cain seemed like he was on a totally different level. Cormier definitely inflicted plenty of punishment, but it still felt more like he controlled the fight as opposed to Cain, who felt like he dominated the fight and inflicted a ton more punishment against a better opponent.

Hopefully we get to see Cormier/JDS down the road. As it is, with Cain's defense of the title, Cormier should be on deck for a LHW shot after Texeira/Jones. I don't think Cormier is nearly as dangerous as Cain and ironically, he may just have the style to beat Cain, but it will never happen.

Throw Cormier in the mix at LHW and there are 3-4 great potential fights on the horizon at LHW; Texeira, Cormier, Gus rematch, Phil Davis. As for HW, well at least we have Werdum/Cain which should be real fun. After that, I am not so sure. JDS/Cain 4? Hopefully, we see some contenders @ HW make the next step up in skill.

Again under 12 year old talking about things he doesn't understand. What could have Cain done? He was smashing Junior all over the place. Was pretty bad to watch the carnage. Dean or the doctors should have stopped it.

I started posting in 2009 kid. Question is where did you come from? Let me guess, you started watching when you saw a Ronda Rousey special feature on ESPN?

Because I must've started watching mma at the same time I made a Sherdog account, right? Posting here since 2009 isn't exactly something you should be proud of. How old are you?

Your last posts were a couple months ago about how you wish Lesnar was still the champion. I think that says it all.

Junior finishes in last round, "omg jds never stops looking for the ko".
Cain finishes in last while turning oponient into ground beef, "omg stop wrestling".
Lol im a fan of both fighters but you really funny to see you booty tickled diehard fans.makes the victory so much better.

You joined within the past 2 weeks and already have about half the amount of posts I have. Strong life. Strong post quality. Stay on topic.

Yeah you know all about my life brah. You're the one who started the join date convo anyways retard.

Man I hate Sherdog
JDS is finished for the first time in the UFC = wall'n'stall
Cormier is dominated everywhere and nearly anyone else would be KOd by DC's shots that he landed = most boring fighter at HW

I am with you dude. There is some major idiocy in this place. It draws the tards like a magnet. I don't know why.

Yeah, yeah, TS.

Cain beat the S out of JDS for almost an hour combined. And if you don't see the beauty of DC's technique you're blind as a bat.

And JDS finished Cain in just a MINUTE. Funny how Cain nuthuggers pretend that didn't happen.

You've been bringing this troll account out quite a bit recently, what happened, your other standby troll account get banned?

Back