Social Caffeine , yay or nay

No. Now that I'm off it I don't see the benefit of it. You give yourself a superficial high just to come down around mid day. I'd rather retain energy for the whole day.
solid argument, the only downside is that your method lacks a superficial high

mine has two currently working for me

lol 800 mg over the course of a day, not an hour right @IloveTHIS ?

Plus, tolerance will build up over time which lessens the chances of puking anyways
Yea over the course of a day. I have had around that much in an hour or two on occasion tho. I wouldnt say I felt great by any means, but not knocking on deaths door either. Tolerance is a hell of a thing.

My preworkout has 400mg in one scoop

Zero caffeine besides maybe a coke on the rare occasion I get fast food.

solid argument, the only downside is that your method lacks a superficial high

mine has two currently working for me

Which you need why? You only think it's great because you experience the down. If you wean yourself off caffeine you'll find you have plenty of energy.

Which you need why? You only think it's great because you experience the down. If you wean yourself off caffeine you'll find you have plenty of energy.
yeah but once i get baseline then in the back of my head i know my tolerance is down and im primed for that fresh high and the cycle begins anew

Only time I consume caffeine is with a few rum and Coke’s on the weekend.

i like coffee, but i don't obsess over having coffee each day. with covid and no one being at work, i've had to buy an all-in-one french press/coffee mug. i never knew something like this existed, until i did some research. it's awesome. just pour the grains in the mug, and the top has a filter to push the grains down.

i like coffee, but i don't obsess over having coffee each day. with covid and no one being at work, i've had to buy an all-in-one french press/coffee mug. i never knew something like this existed, until i did some research. it's awesome. just pour the grains in the mug, and the top has a filter to push the grains down.
i have seen this alien technology, you need some kind of license or permit to operate it ?

I just listened to a podcast on this, apparently the half-life of caffeine is 8hrs. So if you have a 200mg caffeine coffee you'll have 100mg in your system 8 hrs after.

100mg is enough to disturb your sleep so the quality is as of you lost 1.5hrs of sleep time.

I like tea... Hot or iced, black or green... Sometimes I'll mix it with lemonade if I'm feeling like a real wild-man or it's my birthday or something

thats really bad for you dude

you and @Kaybee have a really dangerous habit
tumblr_n3qg9ostXM1qjhmoto1_500.gif

I like tea... Hot or iced, black or green... Sometimes I'll mix it with lemonade if I'm feeling like a real wild-man or it's my birthday or something
reported, not personal but thats out of bounds around here

expect double yellows

Quit two months ago feel fine

It just feels better being within our natural rhythms isn’t it? Coffee is a drug and I don’t care what people say. When you live life with coffee you basically are high and not yourself most of the time. Makes you jittery and “as if” more confident and more talkative and active but it’s all fake and it’s taxing on the heart and whatnot. At least that’s how I feel. I love the taste though so I drink like once a week just for fun but not black anymore! Only something like tasters choice.

wtf is a tea leaf salad though?!?

Burmese tea leaf salad.

Noodles, vegetables and diced up fermented tea leaves.

Burmese (myanmarese!?) are pretty big on natural stimulants, and it's not uncommon for students to eat tea leaf salad to help them study at night.

Burmese tea leaf salad.

Noodles, vegetables and diced up fermented tea leaves.

Burmese (myanmarese!?) are pretty big on natural stimulants, and it's not uncommon for students to eat tea leaf salad to help them study at night.
That sounds pretty good ! pics look good too. Thanks :)

Back