Social Caffeine , yay or nay

THEfightsAREfixed

we can do it
@Silver
Reaction score
What is your caffeine intake like, you do a coffee in the morning ? pre workouts before gym ?

anyone kicked the habit and are now staunchly anti-caffeine ?

tldr: weigh in on caffeine ITT

One can of green tea if I wake up really early to watch a livestream.

4100Ah8a29L._AC_.jpg

Used to drink 3 cups a day, but scaled back a couple of years ago after realizing coffee was just helping me maintain a baseline of awakeness. Now I drink a nice cup of tea like a proper British gentleman

Never touch it, it fucks with my stomach

Only in my preworkouts now and it’s 300mg per scoop.

most get anxiety from that shit but I have a high stimulant tolerance

Only in my preworkouts now and it’s 300mg per scoop.

most get anxiety from that shit but I have a high stimulant tolerance
i think thats around the amount in bang/reign energy drinks which I have been using, they are sugar free and have some other stuff tossed in there like creatine amino acids etc

a little bit sweaty sometimes but feels about right to me, i also balance stimulant effects with the vape pen

Apart from fraps and bottled cold Starbucks. Everything is decaf. Sends me mental.

4100Ah8a29L._AC_.jpg

Used to drink 3 cups a day, but scaled back a couple of years ago after realizing coffee was just helping me maintain a baseline of awakeness. Now I drink a nice cup of tea like a proper British gentleman
im halfway considering cutting it out, but you have that day or two of grogginess when you are really deep in the caffeine habit and try to kick it

and then the inner druggy in me knows that when my tolerance goes down im ripe for another good dosing

you won't get caught, plus your mental health is at stake here
The weed cookies I baked before finding out I was getting random drug tested beg to differ. And I REALLY don't need caffeine. I'm happy with a big flask of decaf every morning.
If we were talking wine or beer I Would be seeking alternative employment tout suite.

I was drinking 5 cups a day recently.

By 5 o'clock my palms are sweaty, my chest is tight..

Have cut it down to three..

Thing is, in my line of work it helps me perform, but its not healthy to drink that much, it jacks up your adrenal glands apparently..

Tea only for me, twice a day and sometimes 3 times.

I could function without it i just really like it.

Back