Burmese Pythons and Indian pythons are cross-breeding in Florida

What happens in Florida.. stays in Florida

Might need to release some gamebred pits to take care of these supersnakes.

The supersnake would be the green anaconda (biggest snake in the world) crossbred with the reticulated python (longest snake in the world).

Somehow splice in the king cobra into that DNA, and Virgin Galactic would be the most successful company in the world.

Also interesting, in the area of Miami where my brother lives, invasive peacocks are taking over. When he moved there about 10 years ago, there was like 1-2 dozen tops. Now there are hundreds of them. It is pretty annoying, but funny and pretty at the same time.

It’s dumb, hybrid vigor is rare. Most hybrids usually have more issues than either of the pure bred parents. So no, I don’t think it will make the issue worse.
These are much bigger threats
Feral pigs
Development
Water quality

Imagine what happens when the feral pigs start humping the burmese pythons. Deadly snakes with legs and tusks. Time to get the Bugs Bunny saw and remove Florida before the superpigsnakes slither into Alabama.

The Park Ranger pictured was holding one of the gigantic pythons by its tail.

Clearly another example of how things from other countries shouldn't be allowed in as they clearly don't mix well with the local environment.

Admittedly, even though I don't have to live in Florida, I do find these reports of different species which are thriving absolutely interesting.
I took an interest in alien species many years ago with the abc's in the UK and more recently the snakehead fish in certain parts in the US.

I have a super snake if you know what I mean
I actually don't
<DCrying>

I have mentioned this case of invasive species before on this forum and some people didn't believe me. Which do you think would be easier to fight off as a human, an alligator, croc, or a python? These pythons kill both crocs and alligators 8/10 or 9/10 times when they encounter in the wild. Alligators and Crocs are fucking pussies though and avoid people at all costs, not sure about these python mofos.

What I have more concern over is the increased number of instances bull sharks have been seen in the water channels that run through South FL.

Either way, I have even more concern for the native Floridian people, especially their shitty driving and piece of shit roads, and metrosexualism.
that's funny because on the history channel they showed one of those 1/10 times when the alligator won. It wasn't even close they python attacked the gator and the gator just bit down on it's head like it was nothing and kept ahold of it until the snake was dead. It didn't really help it was on dry land and the gator was way too big for the python to attack.

I second both of these. Florida is like a whole state of Walmart people, but with hurricanes, alligators and now, super snakes. No fucking thank you.
Don't worry. You won't have to leave your house after Amazon implements its world domination plan.

It should be noted, India and Burma share a border.

2godme.jpg
Was gonna say, looks like a Ball to me.

that's funny because on the history channel they showed one of those 1/10 times when the alligator won. It wasn't even close they python attacked the gator and the gator just bit down on it's head like it was nothing and kept ahold of it until the snake was dead. It didn't really help it was on dry land and the gator was way too big for the python to attack.

In FL? That is awesome. Do you have a sense of it was a bigger than average gator?

Well the Anaconda is actually the largest snake in the Boa constrictor family so we just need it.

maxresdefault.jpg

I actually erased that as I realized boas were much smaller after looking them up, different genus than anacondas though but the same family; for some reason the site saved something I was typing a while ago.

Amazon is Skynet.

Once they aquire Google, or vice-versa, it is over for us. Amazon's stock has completely destroyed google over the last 2 years, so I think they will be the ones to aquire google. They already make their employees have to use androids, at least to be a 3rd party delivery person.

They have already talked about using drones for delivery as well. Next step is drones with bees that shoot lasers.

Last edited:
One they aquire Google, or vice-versa, it is over for us. Amazon's stock has completely destroyed google over the last 2 years, so I think they will be the ones to aquire google. They already make their employees have to use androids, at least to be a 3rd party delivery person.

They have already talked about using drones for delivery as well. Next step is drones with bees that shoot lasers.
It’s as if nobody has even seen the movie. Imagine if we literally bring about our demise using a game plan clearly outlined in a 1984 science fiction film.

Maybe THAT was the true warning of 1984.

It’s as if nobody has even seen the movie. Imagine if we literally bring about our demise using a game plan clearly outlined in a 1984 science fiction film.

Maybe THAT was the true warning of 1984.

I like how a thread about invasive species in FL has now turned into this discussion. Since I am posting on my phone, it is safe to say that google has record of this very conversation. How is their AI super computer interpreting this post as it passes through their servers. The same AI system that is being implemented in hundreds and thousands of combat drones they are designing for the military.

The AI will probably just think we have the attention span of a fruit fly (since all we do is derail threads), and ignore us :(

I extend my virtual middle finger to the AI computer. Ass clown!

I like how a thread about invasive species in FL has now turned into this discussion. Since I am posting on my phone, it is safe to say that google has record of this very conversation. How is their AI super computer interpreting this post as it passes through their servers. The same AI system that is being implemented in hundreds and thousands of combat drones they are designing for the military.

The AI will probably just think we have the attention span of a fruit fly (since all we do is derail threads), and ignore us :(

I extend my virtual middle finger to the AI computer. Ass clown!
Completely agree. I would still be very suspicious of your next amazon delivery though lol.

Back