Burmese Pythons and Indian pythons are cross-breeding in Florida

I will never go to Florida. Or Australia for that matter.
I second both of these. Florida is like a whole state of Walmart people, but with hurricanes, alligators and now, super snakes. No fucking thank you.

funny-animated-gifs-best-gifs-jon-voight-anaconda-creepy-face.gif

giphy.gif

This is the only Super Snake I accept.

jv0a9929.jpg

We Floridians can handle it. Those Floridians that perish at the jaws of this fine specimen were meant to win Darwin’s award.

Petition to name this species the Daywalker Python. All of their strengths, none of their weaknesses.

Is the shadow government using Florida as a lightning rod of some sort for the parts of their population control that elsewhere wouldn't fly?

"No. We can't do this in that area, people would look into it... let's give it a go in Florida. So far we've got the spiked water, the experimental brain surgery survivors, and the super snake hybrids... We'll see if anyone catches on before taking further measures in the next quarter."

Can we somehow release some Anaconda's into that mix as well so we truly get the best of the 3.

That’s what happens when you put snakes on a plane. We’re screwed.

Now all they need is the African Rock Python . Seen pictures of that thing swallowing large gazelle.

I have mentioned this case of invasive species before on this forum and some people didn't believe me. Which do you think would be easier to fight off as a human, an alligator, croc, or a python? These pythons kill both crocs and alligators 8/10 or 9/10 times when they encounter in the wild. Alligators and Crocs are fucking pussies though and avoid people at all costs, not sure about these python mofos.

What I have more concern over is the increased number of instances bull sharks have been seen in the water channels that run through South FL.

Either way, I have even more concern for the native Floridian people, especially their shitty driving and piece of shit roads, and metrosexualism.

It’s dumb, hybrid vigor is rare. Most hybrids usually have more issues than either of the pure bred parents. So no, I don’t think it will make the issue worse.
These are much bigger threats
Feral pigs
Development
Water quality

Back