Bums Predicting Conor McGregor Would Lose to Donald Cerrone

3B9DC6E800000578-4064048-image-a-4_1482594540170.jpg

:meow:
ops wrong goat

{<Mcgoat}

How is that dork chael wrong about every single thing. He's the stereotypical loud, dumb american.

the actual WW champion, most dominant WW since GSP : a bum ? conor fanboys will never fail to surprise me ...

Holy fuck the creator of this video has some serious psychological issues... What a nuthugger, lmao. He even has his own book with connie's quites <36> Conor fans are psychos for real.

I never put any stock in fighter predictions.

They all either know each other personally in one way or the other, or they have a particular reason for picking someone to beat someone else.

There is so much bias in their picks

Mma is a super unpredictable sport, but these guys are bums for getting a fight wrong? Seems like whoever made this has some serious Conor dickriding going on.

How is that dork chael wrong about every single thing. He's the stereotypical loud, dumb american.

LEMME TELL YOU ABOUT HOW I PROMISED MY DYING FATHER I'D BECOME A COMMENTATOR WHILE I BARBECUE THIS CHICKEN IN MY CAR

I'd still pick Cerrone if I had assurance he was there to fight and not take a dive.

Which is totally the antithesis of every Sherdogger, who are 6.5, 250 lbs of shredded muscle, Ben Shapiro like big brains, lifetime members of Mensa, incredible in the sack and always right in their fight predictions

<{UberTS}>

They were wrong, Conor season is well and truly under way!
{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}<BC1><FookIsThatGuy><GinJuice>

Dodson must be knocking dudes out left and right with that haircut.

<Dany07>{<jordan}
upload_2020-1-24_11-46-30.png
upload_2020-1-24_11-46-54.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-24_11-44-1.png
    upload_2020-1-24_11-44-1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • upload_2020-1-24_11-45-45.png
    upload_2020-1-24_11-45-45.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
I dont get shit like that. It was a fight. Could have gone the other was as well. Then i guess those who picked Conor, would have been the fools..

Grow up.

anything can happen in an mma fight, true...but the odds on cerrone winning were very slim.

I had Conor winning, but it wasnt a gimme fight. The guy had serious ring rust going into the fight, and it wasnt easy to call, knowing that, and his troubles outside the ring..... One thing is for sure, Usman looked like a total fool after the fight.

Funny how narratives change after McGregor wins. All of a sudden, Cowboy never had a chance.

Back