Bums Predicting Conor McGregor Would Lose to Donald Cerrone

Absolute fools. Probably the same people now saying cowboy took a dive.

I'm going to venture the majority of ppl that thought Cerrone would win are the same people crying it was fixed in hindsight.

I hope Mcgregor will lose. I really don't like that arrogant dick
mcgregor.jpg

Nobody in their right mind predicted that Cowboy would win. His chances were only theoretical.

That's why he was chosen afterall.

I just hope we will get a more interestng match up now.

Anyone with half a brain knew Donald was going to do an Eddie on it for a few dirty dollars. Let the fools have conormania.

I dont get shit like that. It was a fight. Could have gone the other was as well. Then i guess those who picked Conor, would have been the fools..

Grow up.

I only saw a handful of people predicting Cowboy would win. They were most likely just Conor haters. I mean, I don't like the guy, but I'm realistic about his skill level. Anybody with a brain knew this was a gimme fight to make Conor look good. It worked. He looked spectacular and it got people talking about him again like he's a real contender.

Gaethje didn't make it look that easy and he's supposed to be the next guy in line for a title shot. Conor huggers are irritating, but the Conor haters are even more irritating.

I dont get shit like that. It was a fight. Could have gone the other was as well. Then i guess those who picked Conor, would have been the fools..

Grow up.
I'm going with this dude.

There were a series of events that made it so easy.

Donald ducked the first left hand hard basically nailing himself on Conor's leg, and then continued going forward cause he was slightly dazed only to nail himself on Conors shoulder.

There two shots were not standard and really helped Conor put him away so early.

God sometimes really loves Conor. He would've won either way, it was obvious he was VERY prepared and focused but beating someone THAT spectacularly when it was the most needed is something that requires some divine help :)

omg i hate mcgregor so much it hurts

Absolute fools. Probably the same people now saying cowboy took a dive.

I'm going to venture the majority of ppl that thought Cerrone would win are the same people crying it was fixed in hindsight.

Yeah, it wasn't supposed to be that flawless. He was supposed to have some difficulty, so they could say he had issues with an over the hill Cerrone.

Grow up.

Exactly. Its a random chaotic thing. Often two guys fight then run it back and its a totally different result. Who had injuries, who had a great camp, who was having family troubles, who had a shit gameplan, who had an off night. So many variables

Pathetic to suggest it was only gonna go one way, we havent seen conor in over a year and for all we know he could be washed up

Bunch of chumps acting like they knew it all along now we know the result

Anyone with half a brain knew Donald was going to do an Eddie on it for a few dirty dollars. Let the fools have conormania.
If you think Eddie or Cerrone took a dive for Conor, I feel bad that you are stuck with that brain.

There's literally 0% chance Eddie took a dive for Conor. He fucking hates the UFC and would have outed them by now. Anyone with a functioning brain could come to this conclusion.

Nobody in their right mind predicted that Cowboy would win. His chances were only theoretical.

That's why he was chosen afterall.

I just hope we will get a more interestng match up now.
Cowboys fights are always polarizing. He either looks impressive like his fights with Story, Brown etc. Or he seems to be out as soon as it begins. He gets that stare off into the distance and seems to just back up waiting for a big shot to take him out.

I like Conor but even I was not sure who would win.

He is always in tough match ups that make it hard to pick.

Besides the Denis Seaver fight which he volunteered for. But I was nervous in that one also.

Truth be told im a conrad hater and was rooting for cerrone, but even I enjoy laughing at the wrong prediction rats hahahahahahahahahaha!

Back