Bums Predicting Conor McGregor Would Lose to Donald Cerrone

Cowboys fights are always polarizing. He either looks impressive like his fights with Story, Brown etc. Or he seems to be out as soon as it begins. He gets that stare off into the distance and seems to just back up waiting for a big shot to take him out.
Yup, which is a shame because when he is on top of his game he is incredible to watch.

Unfortunately it always seems to be in big fights.

That said, any version of Cerrone was going to lose to Conor. He just plays into his strengths too much. But it could have been more exciting. That fight the way it happened was a waste of time.

The whole card was pretty lame.

I'm going to venture the majority of ppl that thought Cerrone would win are the same people crying it was fixed in hindsight.
Huh? If they called a fix before the fight why would they think Cowboy was going to win?

If you think Eddie or Cerrone took a dive for Conor, I feel bad that you are stuck with that brain.

There's literally 0% chance Eddie took a dive for Conor. He fucking hates the UFC and would have outed them by now. Anyone with a functioning brain could come to this conclusion.
Probably because they promised to take care of him and then cut him instead but he's not going to incriminate himself

Huh? If they called a fix before the fight why would they think Cowboy was going to win?
You know how silly you guys sound when you cry "fix" right? Like really really silly.

I should use sherdog Cerrone vs conor logic as to why conor vs khabib was a fix.

You believe this bologna?
Yeah. Why would Eddie say that he took money or directions or whatever to "forget to 73" even if he was pissed? That's like calling the cops and saying you just bought a lot of drugs from this dude but they sucked and you want him arrested for false advertising.

Absolute fools. Probably the same people now saying cowboy took a dive.
I don't know what is honestly worse though, cowboy actually taking a dive or how pathetic he looked.

would have to be an absolute idiot to think that!

Outside of the biggest trolls i didn’t see anyone seriously picking cowboy. The only people trying to even claim it was a relevant fight before hand were Conor fans trying to justify the fight.

"Bummy Bumington"

Yeah. Why would Eddie say that he took money or directions or whatever to "forget to 73" even if he was pissed? That's like calling the cops and saying you just bought a lot of drugs from this dude but they sucked and you want him arrested for false advertising.
you just made an apples to oranges comparison. Eddie can easily say he was threatened to be fired if he didn't play along.

It never happened though. You know I can play these games and say every fight is fixed right? No one brings any evidence to back up this claim, so every fight in MMA history has been fixed because I say so.

Why worship skybums like jesus and allah, when you can worship Conor McgreGOD.

{<Mcgoat}

Can't imagine why anyone would have picked current Cerrone to beat Conor in what was sure to be simply a kickboxing match.

Bunch of mouthy fools who know nothing about the fight game

Not even Cowboy believed he could beat Conor, he mentally checked out as soon as the fight was announced.

Back