Bums Predicting Conor McGregor Would Lose to Donald Cerrone

I like Conor but even I was not sure who would win.

He is always in tough match ups that make it hard to pick.

Besides the Denis Seaver fight which he volunteered for. But I was nervous in that one also.

Agree with that, I was only about 60% confident. A lot of unknowns going into it, ring rust, 170 favouring cowboy, does he still have the hunger, hows his confidence since he hasn't had a win since 2016, would legal issues distract him mentally, is his left still the same after breaking it last year etc.
He answered those questions emphatically tbf.

Not sure why anyone thought this was going to go any different.

The real bums are his fans who are now claiming he's gonna KO khabib, Mas, Usman, then move to boxing and beat up floyd, manny, Clenelo

Too much weird shit happened for this fight to be considered normal.

It was assumed Conor would win.

Cerrone chose to limit himself. His fight plan was dumb.

I will not say this fight was fixed. A fight does not have to be fixed to be weird.

I will say they probably won't ask Cerrone to do something like this again.

He is not good at it.

He made a fight look fixed (to some). If the fix was on that is a fail. If the fix was not that is also a fail.

Find another guy.

Next!

Truth be told im a conrad hater and was rooting for cerrone, but even I enjoy laughing at the wrong prediction rats hahahahahahahahahaha!
But the predictions were not bad - they were just misinformed. Quite a few stated they believed he would grapple with Connor - using all of his skills against his opponent. But Cowboy more or less agreed that he would stand with him; no doubt give Connor what he wanted.

He did not take a dive, but he did not go in there determined to win; he went in there to fight the way Connor wanted and paid the price.

Back