Bullshit Alert: ON "Nitro Core 24":

Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides whey = milk
Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolate whey = milk
Cross-Flow Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate whey = milk
Unfiltered Whey Protein Concentrate whey = milk
Glutamine Peptides an amino acid that has been shown to be worthless as an individual supplement
Egg Albumen OOOO, eggs. the only protein that stands apart
Milk Protein Isolate milk
Ultrafiltered Milk Protein Concentrate milk
Micellar Casein milk
Calcium Caseinate milk

Which of those 10 protein sources are identical?

Any other stupid questions?

Four grams is significant. You're a stockboy for a GNC. Good for you. You don't know shit except when to clock in and when to clock out, and that you can't take the day after Thanksgiving off because Mary already took that day.

If they were the same, they'd at least have the same nutritional numbers. STFU until you've been in both manufacturing plants.

Wow, you just demonstrated more ignorance in that single post than most trolls could ever hope to achieve... congratulations!

You may want to learn who you're berating before typing next time.

Sherdog is widely known as the biggest joke of an MMA forum, and the forum other forums don't want to be.

You're not in the Sherdog fight forums, you're in the Sherdog training forums. There is a big difference; the SD training forum are actually quite highly regarded.

Sherdog is widely known as the biggest joke of an MMA forum, and the forum other forums don't want to be.

diint.jpg

Four grams is significant. You're a stockboy for a GNC. Good for you. You don't know shit except when to clock in and when to clock out, and that you can't take the day after Thanksgiving off because Mary already took that day.

If they were the same, they'd at least have the same nutritional numbers. STFU until you've been in both manufacturing plants.

how about you shut up. ON makes gnc brand protein its not a huge secret. look around bud.

gnc protein tasts like crap and doesnt mix that well unless i used the shaker.

ON mixes very well with only a spoon, and while it doesnt taste as great as muscle milk, it is not that bad.

the mixability alone is worth the price.

lol@e-penis envy.

Any other stupid questions?

Well, there is the point that casein and whey have very different absorption rates. That's about it. Having a "blend" of three different types of whey probably isn't going to make much of a difference, most of the time. So that's the stupid part, in my opinion.

I know that, and I wouldn't argue that. The argument was over the "source." I'm sure if they said 10 different protein "types", or "kinds" this thread wouldn't even exist. But they said 10 different sources, which is clearly untrue.

I really like Nitro Core, It's better than Syntha-6, IMO at least more reliable anyway. I only use the NC24 b4 bed anyway with milk and PB and it's worked for me.

I work at a GNC too and it is true, ON does make our protein we just push certain GNC PP products because it's P3 and it keeps the managers off my cock if I sell enough.

No Lie.

Back