Bullfighting is disgusting. Revenge is sweet tho.

You just don't understand how the world works.
Animals fight, kill, and rape each other every day.

Oh, really? Holy shit, do you have any other revelations you care to bestow upon us? No shit. People kill each other all the time too. It doesn’t mean it’s right to be a part of it. Especially if one is an unwilling participant.

Oh, really? Holy shit, do you have any other revelations you care to bestow upon us? No shit. People kill each other all the time too. It doesn’t mean it’s right to be a part of it. Especially if one is an unwilling participant.
You are right. We should all value human life above an animals.
You are learning.

bullfighting is awesome I don't think mexico has become as pussified as spain they still have bullfights

"Despite all recent debates about unjustified cruelty towards the animals, bullfights are still legal in Mexico and a few other countries. The best place to watch a bullfightin Mexico is its capital city, home to world's largest bullring—Plaza México."

bullfighting is awesome I don't think mexico has become as pussified as spain they still have bullfights

"Despite all recent debates about unjustified cruelty towards the animals, bullfights are still legal in Mexico and a few other countries. The best place to watch a bullfightin Mexico is its capital city, home to world's largest bullring—Plaza México."

<TrumpWrong1>

The Wall just got ten foot higher.

Spain is awesome. Mexico is a fucking shithole.

Spain is awesome. Mexico is a fucking shithole.
Spain has its shitholes too and mexico has its awesome places yall are still wimps for the bullfighting and sucking at combat sports more than mexico.

Spain has its shitholes too and mexico has its awesome places yall are still wimps for the bullfighting and sucking at combat sports more than mexico.

torturing animals is what wimps do. Cockfighting is disgusting too. I bet you love that shit tho. U so hard.

Bull fighting is a great sport.
Cows die and get eat every day, at least these bulls get a sporting chance. Because at the end of the day dead is dead however you get there, everything and everyone dies in the end.

You bunch of sissies just don't understand how the world works.
If the bulls are that helpless, and these men are that craven, you should run out in front of those bulls without a sword. I recall seeing videos about that as a growing trend. It's the bullfighting minus the carnage.

Perhaps they are barbaric, but I think calling men "cowards" when many have been killed or injured doing what they're doing is a bit far.

It really is not sporting despite the occasional anomaly injury to the Matadors.

I had long thread on this prior that disappeared with the change over.

Basically they use science to make it as unsporting as possible and to take as much risk and sport out of it as possible. It is basically a ritualized slaughter for viewing pleasure now.

Cliffs of my prior thread:

- they start by enraging the bull outside public view
- they release it into a ring and have men stationed behind barriers to goad the enraged bull into sprinting around the ring looking for an outlet for that rage
- once visibly tired and slumping they bring in the Picadors on leather clad war horses to bleed the animal to further drain and weaken it.
- the picadors job ends when he has punctured a lung, and you see the animal snorting and spitting out blood and you realize it slowly drowning in its blood.
- the art of the picador is to not kill the animal before the Matador has a chance to
- once the animal is sufficiently run, bled and weakened such that you can see it is visibly struggling to hold its head high and its in its death throw the Matador comes in
- he does his little dance and slaughters the already dying bull to rounding ovations

Before anyone casts a strawman at me:

- No I am not saying even in the weakened state I would want to do it
- I am not saying there is not some risk
- I am saying they do everything short of actually killing the animal to ensure it does not really have anything but the smallest sporting chance they can give it while maintaining some type of show

Last edited:
It really is not sporting despite the occasional anomaly injury to the Matadors.

I had long thread on this prior that disappeared with the change over.

Basically they use science to make it as unsporting as possible and to take as much risk and sport out of it as possible. It is basically a ritualized slaughter for viewing pleasure now.

Cliffs of my prior thread:

- they start by enraging the bull outside public view
- they release it into a ring and have men stationed behind barriers to goad the enraged bull into sprinting around the ring looking for an outlet for that rage
- once visibly tired and slumping they bring in the Picadors on leather clad war horses to bleed the animal to further drain and weaken it.
- the picadors job ends when he has punctured a long, and you see the animal snorting and spitting out blood and you realize it slowly drowning in its blood.
- the art of the picador is to not kill the animal before the Matador has a chance to
- once the animal is sufficiently run, bled and weakened such that you can see it is visibly struggling to hold its head high and its in its death throw the Matador comes in
- he does his little dance and slaughters the already dying bull to rounding ovations

Before anyone casts a strawman at me:

- No I am not saying even in the weakened state I would want to do it
- I am not saying there is not some risk
- I am saying they do everything short of actually killing the animal to ensure it does not really have anything but the smallest sporting chance they can give it while maintaining some type of show
The two words that render this post irrelevant to the (second) comment it is quoting.

Fish and chicken are delicious.
But they have to die for you to eat them.
Strawman.

All animals die eventually. Almost all animals that are not domesticated and protected by man die of predation eventually. Few just grow old and die and even the sick tend to get picked off before they die of their illness.

Understanding that does not mean man cannot try to minimize the suffering of the animals they care for or eat. Providing humane conditions is not inconsistent with eating them. As we all acknowledge, whether or not man is in the chain or not they would all mostly die of some form of predation so it is really only the quality of their life to that point that matters.

One can see the tragedy in factory farms and sports like bullfighting and support local farms who provide a high quality of life to the animal right up until it consumed.

The two words that render this post irrelevant to the (second) comment it is quoting.
Only if you have limited capacity to logicall assess it.

If I surgically remove the arms of my opponents before playing basketball and still impose the same rules and they can eventually over enough games get a ball to bounce off their head to score that is no longer making this sport.

You can, in fact take the 'sport' out of sport and we could have a reasonable disagreement as to when that point is crossed, however if you take an absolutist position that there is no such point then on that you are wrong.

I would also say that a rotten egg is a pretty bad food. That also has nothing to do with the question.
I see he did not even attempt to address your question and just resorts to his non-sequiturs. He is either an very ignorant person or a willful troll.

As a Spaniard I'm ashamed my motherland still allows this abhorrent practice. Big props to Cataluña for leading the charge in banning this barbarism. Matadors are nothing more than cowards that prey on injured bulls.

@Rod1

Celebrating when human beings get gored doesn't make you morally superior, stupid. You're literally joining what you claim to be against, but you're too full of yourself to see that.

Back