Bullfighting is disgusting. Revenge is sweet tho.

whats that version where it is one man vs the bull? That one is ok. Man vs bull, no guns, just steel.

i will not post it, but there are videos on youtube that anyone can easily find, which show cows, pigs, chickens, and the like, slaughtered and suffering, and drowning in their own blood. if you want that bacon in the fridge ready for you in the morning, you have to accept a certain amount of animal cruelty.

You can also buy meat that's raised and killed responsibly.

As bad and disgusting as it is, the bulls who get killed in bull fighting have better lives than 99% of the rest of the domestic bovinae population on earth.

Life of a bullfighting bull >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> life of a factory farmed cow.

Lol. Pretty much. It can always get worse for the animals. Yhat goes for humans too.

I'll take a nasty stabbing over spending 2 years in a concentration camp .

Not defending bullfighting at all, and you can say factory farming is a necessary evil, but the selective outrage is alarming.

Us meat eaters like not to think about it, but the food we eat every day likely comes from an animal who suffered a lot more than a bullfighting bull, who (more often than not) are actually reared in relative luxury.

I think about it and don't give a shit. I enjoy my meals guilt free no matter what.

Last edited:
Animals are constantly getting slaughtered just so people can get a dopamine fix by eating them.

FF71B85D-8526-4060-A18F-DA263154DB0B.gif 60EC07E2-9FB7-4D56-BBB4-804516E25799.gif

Last edited:
Americans consume more meat than any other country. It’s not uncommon for someone to eat more calories that can feed a family. FFS, they have hotdog eating contests. That ain’t fuck up?

Last edited:
You can also buy meat that's raised and killed responsibly.

Yeah, for the 1%.

It's not possible for that to be anything like sustainable for a population of 8 billion.

Yeah, for the 1%.

It's not possible for that to be anything like sustainable for a population of 8 billion.

It could be for a whole lot more than it is now though.

Theres someone with the name "hoof hearted" in this thread, liking posts that criticize bullfighting and I think that's great

Back