Bullfighting is disgusting. Revenge is sweet tho.

Vitor CroCop

Right Wing Liberal
Banned
Reaction score
As a Spaniard I'm ashamed my motherland still allows this abhorrent practice. Big props to Cataluña for leading the charge in banning this barbarism. Matadors are nothing more than cowards that prey on injured bulls.

@Rod1

Hate bullfighting with a passion except for when the bull fucks up someone. Then I laugh and watch it again.

image-jpeg.17193

As bad and disgusting as it is, the bulls who get killed in bull fighting have better lives than 99% of the rest of the domestic bovinae population on earth.

Life of a bullfighting bull >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> life of a factory farmed cow.

I couldn't believe it when I saw it live many moon ago in Mexico. I was on vacation with the fam, and my mom and sister were crying. My dad and I were disgusted, and I felt like a savage once those primates on horses started jabbing swords into the bull.

You could see it get rabid, while losing functionality, it was tragic and infuriating. I wanted the bull to murder the matador, and everyone in there. They brought up something dark inside me I didn't know I had, I guess we all have.

It was a sick/barbaric display. There were freaking brochures for it on the plane, and at the hotel, and no where did it say anything about the torture we'd witness. I can't believe it's still going on

Fuck that practice and anyone who partakes in it.

I saw a bullfight once... It was epic and much more humane than a meat factory.

The bull hit the matador and he did 3 flips in the air landing in a way that slammed his head on the ground. The bull was distracted and the matador pulled himself together and got back up and fought the bull until the bull kneeled before him and the matador ended the bulls life with a quick single strike of a small knife. I hear the meat was given to the poor.

The bull hit the matador and he did 3 flips in the air landing in a way that slammed his head on the ground. The bull was distracted and the matador pulled himself together and got back up and fought the bull until the bull kneeled before him and the matador ended the bulls life with a quick single strike of a small knife. I hear the meat was given to the poor.

WaU7mnY.gif

Cruelty to animals really pisses me off, pathetic pussy ass bitch mother fuckers man!

<3>

As a Spaniard I'm ashamed my motherland still allows this abhorrent practice. Big props to Cataluña for leading the charge in banning this barbarism. Matadors are nothing more than cowards that prey on injured bulls.

@Rod1

I like this attitude from young madrilenos, hopefully young Chinese men wake the fuck and tell their elders, that murdering tigers so they can get a boner, has always been an unnecessary nonsense.

I was in Valencia a few years ago and there was a bullfight showig on tv. The matadork was sticking spears into the bull and after a few minutes, with the bull having about 6 or so spears stuck in its side and on the verge of death, the matadork drove a sword into his neck finally putting it out of its misery. It's beyond me how any sane person can actually take pleasure in watching that.

What do you mean?

Slowly torturing animals to death for entertainment is not cool?

went to a bullfight while in pamplona during the running of the bulls in 2003. yes, it is barbaric, but i will have to be honest and say that it was a good time. mainly, because i was sitting next to a spaniard who had a gigantic gatorade bucket full of sangria lol. also, it's kind of interesting how half the crowd cheers for the matador, and the other cheers for the bull. overall, it was interesting. barbaric, yet interesting.

Fuck the poor, get a job. This shit is disgusting. Would rather see 20 humans kill each other with spears than that shit.

Make the fight even
No weapon, Mas Oyama style

As bad and disgusting as it is, the bulls who get killed in bull fighting have better lives than 99% of the rest of the domestic bovinae population on earth.

Life of a bullfighting bull >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> life of a factory farmed cow.
It’s a curious conundrum, their life is better, but their death is worse.

It’s a curious conundrum, their life is better, but their death is worse.

Kinda like the BTK killer. He made sure his victims were comfortable before strangling them to death. Such compassion.

Back