Bullfighting is disgusting. Revenge is sweet tho.

I've worked in a slaughterhouse. I've never seen chickens killed in that way. And most fish die of suffocation when they are netted and brought on board the ship, long before anyone can cut them open.
I have never seen any chicken at a slaughter house. I myself have also worked around slaughter houses. I said chicken factories, for brand name chicken.

Sometimes it takes a long time for fish to suffocate.

I have never seen any chicken at a slaughter house. I myself have also worked around slaughter houses. I said chicken factories, for brand name chicken.

Sometimes it takes a long time for fish to suffocate.

In the UK it's illegal to scald a chicken before it's slaughtered(usually by electrocution).

Not that long. Fish are taken on board a ship sometimes days before they return to shore.

In the UK it's illegal to scald a chicken before it's slaughtered(usually by electrocution).

Not that long. Fish are taken on board a ship sometimes days before they return to shore.
Yes some factories to electrocute them thru the floor.

And yes, some fish are alive when they are fileted.

My point is it does not matter to me how something is killed because dead is dead.
I don't have to justify something so I can sleep at night. I just enjoy life and food because EVERYTHING DIES, including me and you.

My point is it does not matter to me how something is killed because dead is dead.
I don't have to justify something so I can sleep at night. I just enjoy life and food because EVERYTHING DIES, including me and you.

So you'd have no problem being tortured to death by a psychopath while still young enough to enjoy life, as opposed to dying peacefully of old age?

So it makes no difference to you if something suffers a lot as opposed to suffering less or not at all. You're a psychopath. I would say get help but your kind don't change. I just hope you don't reproduce or raise children or work anywhere that matters.

Its more sporting to be took care of your whole life then allowed to fight instead of being fattened up and shot in the head and hung on a conveyer belt.
And yes sometimes they do spar the bull, by it is very rare.

If you had ever been to a slaughter house you would understand.
Not that there is anything wrong with slaughter houses. That's how I get most of my meat instead of going to the store, its a alot cheaper, fresher, and tastes better.
how does going to the slaughter house to get your meat work?

how does going to the slaughter house to get your meat work?
You take your cow, or pig over there usually alive, and pay to have it cut up and packaged.

If hunting season is in you take your deer or bear to be butchered and packaged.

They usually charge by the pound and how you want it cut up. It is cheaper to have it ground into burger or sausage but I am not crazy about burger and sausage.

So it makes no difference to you if something suffers a lot as opposed to suffering less or not at all. You're a psychopath. I would say get help but your kind don't change. I just hope you don't reproduce or raise children or work anywhere that matters.
Says the Muppet who does not care about human life but cares about a bull that gets eaten every day.
Wake up Alice, Wonderland is right around the corner.

So you'd have no problem being tortured to death by a psychopath while still young enough to enjoy life, as opposed to dying peacefully of old age?
Dying of old age is not peaceful.
There is nothing about dying that is peaceful.

Dying of old age is not peaceful.
There is nothing about dying that is peaceful.

I'm fairly certain that if you could somehow offer the victims of serial killers the choice to live longer lives and die in their beds, they wouldn't hesitate to accept.

Death is an absolute. Suffering is relative.

As a Spaniard I'm ashamed my motherland still allows this abhorrent practice. Big props to Cataluña for leading the charge in banning this barbarism. Matadors are nothing more than cowards that prey on injured bulls.

@Rod1

Goddammit those people are fucking retards.

I don’t think much else needs to be said about that video.

I'm fairly certain that if you could somehow offer the victims of serial killers the choice to live longer lives and die in their beds, they wouldn't hesitate to accept.

I think they would

You are talking fantasy, I am being real.

Dying in your bed is no cake walk.
It is absolutely horrifying laying in a bed knowing you are about to die.

All death is suffering.
And humans are the only beings that have the capacity to understand that they will die one day.

I think they would

You are talking fantasy, I am being real.

Dying in your bed is no cake walk.
It is absolutely horrifying laying in a bed knowing you are about to die.

All death is suffering.
And humans are the only beings that have the capacity to understand that they will die one day.

But humans are not the only ones with the capacity to feel suffering. Animals have that to. Indeed, it is worse for them; humans can lie to themselves and seek comfort in fairy tales about god, being reunited in the afterlife with their loved ones and all that other crap. The animal only knows that it's suffering.

oaq8a8dnern11.gif

went to a bullfight while in pamplona during the running of the bulls in 2003. yes, it is barbaric, but i will have to be honest and say that it was a good time. mainly, because i was sitting next to a spaniard who had a gigantic gatorade bucket full of sangria lol. also, it's kind of interesting how half the crowd cheers for the matador, and the other cheers for the bull. overall, it was interesting. barbaric, yet interesting.

I always thought it would be great to go to a bullfight wearing a Chicago Bulls jersey and cheering for the bulls. Doing the wave and stuff like that.

But humans are not the only ones with the capacity to feel suffering. Animals have that to. Indeed, it is worse for them; humans can lie to themselves and seek comfort in fairy tales about god, being reunited in the afterlife with their loved ones and all that other crap. The animal only knows that it's suffering.

I said the capacity to KNOW you will die eventually, not suffering.
Animals don't know they will die one day.
God is not a fairy tale.
No one said anything about being reunited with loved ones after you die.
God said that the dead know nothing.
Kind of like you.

what about that one dude “icheerthebull” we need his input itt

I said the capacity to KNOW you will die eventually, not suffering.
Animals don't know they will die one day.
God is not a fairy tale.
No one said anything about being reunited with loved ones after you die.
God said that the dead know nothing.
Kind of like you.

This is just complete horseshit, everything you said is wrong.

The scariest shit is the things you don't see coming or don't understand. That is why throwing an animal out of plane is cruel and for a human can be a rewarding experience since we know that statistically we are unlikely to die while an animals has no clue what is going on and hates every second of it. Knowing that our time is limited also gives us a sense to appreciate life and our surroundings.

You come off as a nihilist who has given up on life. I don't know you or what you've been through but saying that animals suffer less is simply being dishonest.

I don’t. Especially not when it comes to suffering. Animals feels pain the way humans do. The difference is, the human made a conscious decision, knowing the consequences.
You just don't understand how the world works.
Animals fight, kill, and rape each other every day.
Take your fuzzy cute little bunny rabbits for example. I watched 2 buck rabbits fight each other just last month. One of those rabbits is not with us any more.

I have seen many roosters kill one another. Chickens are the most killing and raping animals on this planet.

Owls eat cute little mice all night.

Bears and Bobcats kill and eat deer.

There was a Donky running around here killing precious little baby calfs.

Pretty sure all these were conscious decisions made by animals.

Time to grow up Dorthy you are not in Kansas anymore.

Back