Buffalo Wild Wings Wouldn't Show UFC In The Dining Area

BWW is a sports bar with drunk fans screaming at TVs. I've been to a bar on Sunday and been to BWW on a Sunday and their is no difference. Don't act like it's your normal family restaurant, it's main demo is sports fan, which are you usually drink loud mouths.

The ones around me do a ton of little league and pee wee sports business. The ones around me also show the UFC in the dining area and I've never seen a complaint, in fact most coaches and kids seem to like watching. I am pretty sure this location is being bitchy because mma fans camping out for a 3 hour card in the dining area takes money out of the restaurant and servers pockets. They want you guys in the bar where a bartender and a waiter or two can handle the entire show.

I always ask the server if it's ok that we stay for the entire time. They haven't said no or implied it. I don't think they mind too much as long as you keep ordering food and tip well

Lol dude they will get fired if they tell a guest to leave. It's cool that you tip well and order food, but most people don't give extra just because they're camping out (obviously I used to work in the business). Also, I don't always order food at all when I go, and because I usually drive I'm limited to nursing only one or two drinks throughout the show. I'd feel like a major dick if I took a table and drank two beers over the course of 3 hours, but most people are NOT going to look at it like that. I'm just speculating that the restaurant also does not like the tables taken up by these types when they could be serving entire sports teams. I honestly think this restaurant is lying unless they are in one of those weird religious/rich areas.

You wanna hear outrageous? A sports bar here in GA (only one I have been to that did this) wouldn't show a UFC (it was on FS1 and they actually changed the channel) according to the waitress because they didn't feel that "violent sports and alcohol was a good mix." I wouldn't ever go back there...except they have 100 different beers on tap at any time.

Watch the free fights some where else. They are gonna show a PPV regardless of.complaints. idk why'd you wanna watch a free event there unless you don't have Fox sports 1 which would be ridiculous because it's like one package above basic

I was meeting my brother from out of town and we decided to go have some beer.

It's not classy, but it still advertises as a wholesome family restaurant. Can't have it both ways. If it ain't showing the UFC, too bad. Go to real bar. Be a man, damnit.

the average bar cant broadcast ufc ppvs affordably & legally. this is why chain establishments usually advertise showing them (hooters/ BWW). this is really a non issue. again who has their kids out at a alcohol serving sports restuarant at 10 at night? not saying your in the wrong if you do but i'd be prepared to deal with the crowd that'd be in there at that time. heck go to BWW during college football season and see if its a family restuarant at noon. hollering drunks everywhere.

They bring their kids to a bar, feed them crap saturated with fat and watching MMA is what they think will screw their kids up. 'Murica logics.

Sounds like a fairly major issue. You should write a scathing letter.

It's not classy, but it still advertises as a wholesome family restaurant. Can't have it both ways. If it ain't showing the UFC, too bad. Go to real bar. Be a man, damnit.

Only ones that show it near me are BWW and Winghouse/Hooters. No bars/bars shows it because they don't get enough customers to make enough money. At least the BWW's around me isn't a little kiddie cesspool like the ones some guys in here are talking about. Who wants to go out with their boys and get hammered drunk around little kids with their parents? That's fucking weird. Luckily I've never seen anyone during a UFC card in a family setting at BWW. I guess people around my area are smart enough to know there are going to be a lot of drunk people. And lol @ the other guy that quoted me, my last bar tab for the Wediman/Vitor fight was over $200 at BWW, you sound poor.

the average bar cant broadcast ufc ppvs affordably & legally. this is why chain establishments usually advertise showing them (hooters/ BWW). this is really a non issue. again who has their kids out at a alcohol serving sports restuarant at 10 at night? not saying your in the wrong if you do but i'd be prepared to deal with the crowd that'd be in there at that time. heck go to BWW during college football season and see if its a family restuarant at noon. hollering drunks everywhere.

Exactly, I went for a few NFL games at 1 last year and it was nothing but blabbering drunks screaming at TV's. Idk why all these people itt are acting like they are more restaurants than bars, their food sucks. If anyone should go somewhere else, it's the families, it'd be to your benefit.

Fair enough, but at the same time, if they choose not to show it, don't act all surprised like they're doing something wrong.

Take the kid element out of it, and it's still reasonable that they would choose not to show it, because some of the crowd might not want to watch a bloody brawl while they're eating. Let's not act like it's a baseball game. The UFC still offends some people.

I am going to be pissed if this happens to me. I hardly ever see kids at my BWW's, that's probably because parents aren't morons over here and don't take children out late at night to a sports bar. If you don't like the sports being shown then don't go there to eat, it's that simple. Don't be a douche and demand to have it changed because you made the poor decision to bring a child.

To be fair. On the west coast UFC events start at 6 or 7 instead of 9 or 10. So it's not like the parents are necessarily taking their children out to eat, late at night. And you can't really bitch at BWW, they need a customer base larger than just the bar crowd.

Fair enough, but at the same time, if they choose not to show it, don't act all surprised like they're doing something wrong.

Take the kid element out of it, and it's still reasonable that they would choose not to show it, because some of the crowd might not want to watch a bloody brawl while they're eating. Let's not act like it's a baseball game. The UFC still offends some people.

the applebee's restuarants in my area used to show ufc ppv's and even give away swag. they stopped over the adult nature of the broadcasts we were told. which sucks because the bee has better food than BWW, not much better but better. so yeah fair enough. the best route has been the fathom events as the theaters that air them by me sell alcohol & the crowd is better, no randoms.

Everyones just become a bunch of pansies nowadays. Psh, whens theres free UFC events on FS1 or FOX i usually put them on in our restaurant. Even though most of our customers are senior citizens. Had someone complain once but just told our area leader that sometimes Sportscenter shows boxing highlights.

If it was me, I would have gotten those fights on one way or another. Put your big boys pants on next time TS, the customer is always right.

You sound like a disrespectful nightmare to deal with. TBH the restaurant can do what they want in that situation, the other customers have an issue with UFC in the dining area, but you seem to think your pretentious opinion would hold more weight. Damn.

I had to urban dictionary DNB but I still don't know what it means. haha

Do Nothing Bitch. rousey said it on some sort of talk show or some shit before the bethe fight and it took off. it's a slam on bimbos & trophy wives.

Back