Buffalo Wild Wings Wouldn't Show UFC In The Dining Area

melvinj0

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I was up in Seattle around the time the OSP/Glover fight was about to start and I saw a BWW so I figured I'd grab some beer/wings and watch the fights. I prefer to sit at the bar just because it's easier but the bar was full so I sat in the dining area.

I asked my waitress if she could put the UFC on the TV closest to me and she said she's not allowed to show UFC fights in the dining area since children could be present. I was pretty surprised, she said they had received some complaints from families stating that the UFC fights are too violent and they don't feel comfortable eating there with their kids when the fights are on.

I thought it was pretty stupid tbh, parents are willing to bring their kids to a place filled with drunk people but are afraid for their kids to watch two people fight professionally?

You should have touched them all with the jab

That's ridiculous. Never had this problem. I've had to ask them to switch it to the fights before but that's just because they lost track of time.

You should have touched them all with teh jab

& very obviously this.

That's ridiculous. Never had this problem. I've had to ask them to switch it to the fights before but that's just because they lost track of time.

& very obviously this.

It's the first time I've had the problem too. Not sure if they do it all around Seattle since that was the only BWW I've ever been to there.

Sounds like something that would happen in the Pacific NW area with their liberal progressiveness and PC culture. BW3 isn't really about booze and drunkenness though.

I agree but it can get pretty rowdy sometimes on weekends during a big sports event.

post-39687-Arnold-Schwarzenegger-extreme-H2YN.gif

If it was me, I would have gotten those fights on one way or another. Put your big boys pants on next time TS, the customer is always right.

Are you telling me TS did not wear pants at BW?
Because this is new info.

The customers is not always right though.

If it was me, I would have gotten those fights on one way or another. Put your big boys pants on next time TS, the customer is always right.

Go on....

Meh, not one to throw fits over shit like that.

Supposedly Jones has a side chick, somebody made a thread on the UG, the side chick deleted or made her IG account private. Im on my phone or i wouldv made a thread, my guess some other MMA sites should have the story tomorrow. Jones gonna Jones

Are you telling me TS did not wear pants at BW?
Because this is new info.

The customers is not always right though.

No pants, just one long T-shirt.

Please don't try to fuse progressiveness and anti-MMA, you moronic right wing dipshit.

I don't appreciate the name-calling or labeling! Please be more constructive with your criticism so we can all improve ourselves and make the world a better place.

Progressiveness isn't anti-MMA, but it's too touchy-feely sensitive about people's feelings and offending people's sensitivities. An MMA fight can definitely be seen as disturbing and offensive to some people so a liberal progressive would want it kept away from impressionable young children.

Jones needs to come to Jesus, damn

almost went to buffalo wild wings a couple of times for fights, never made it, do the wings taste like microwaves?

I always show up an hour early to get a seat at the bar. Service is so much better there.

I am not surprised.

Back