Buckley is just scary

What's his backstory?
Grew up poor. 100% supports his grandmother financially and just had a baby in August and has had two highlight knockouts of undefeated guys since his daughters birth. I honestly don’t know much just what the commentators eluded to from his embedded episode but I like what I’ve heard so far. Just seems like a good guy and a fan favorite in the cage obviously.

Grew up poor. 100% supports his grandmother financially and just had a baby in August and has had two highlight knockouts of undefeated guys since his daughters birth. I honestly don’t know much just what the commentators eluded to from his embedded episode but I like what I’ve heard so far. Just seems like a good guy and a fan favorite in the cage obviously.

Wholesome stuff. Outta likes, but thanks for sharing.

Wonder why Krause hates him so much lol. Whether he has legit reasons or not I'd be careful about lobbying for that fight so hard. But it sounds personal when Krause talks about it. People complain about the drama, but when it's real vitriol (Jones vs DC) I soak it up. Maybe Buckley's baby momma is Krause's ex lol.

Wonder why Krause hates him so much lol. Whether he has legit reasons or not I'd be careful about lobbying for that fight so hard. But it sounds personal when Krause talks about it. People complain about the drama, but when it's real vitriol (Jones vs DC) I soak it up. Maybe Buckley's baby momma is Krause's ex lol.
It was the first I heard of their beef tonight but Buckley’s post fight sounded like a genuine dislike for Krause and desire to send him to the shadow realm.

It was the first I heard of their beef tonight but Buckley’s post fight sounded like a genuine dislike for Krause and desire to send him to the shadow realm.

Oh man, Krause's last post-fight scrum he went in on Buckley pretty hard. Said they're from the same town/area and know each other. Said Buckley wanted to train at his gym but isn't welcome there; said Buckley isn't welcome anywhere and that he'd be willing to jump to '85 for some "easy work" (or something along those lines) any day. It really caught my attention cus it sounded very personal.

Oh man, Krause's last post-fight scrum he went in on Buckley pretty hard. Said they're from the same town/area and know each other. Said Buckley wanted to train at his gym but isn't welcome there; said Buckley isn't welcome anywhere and that he'd be willing to jump to '85 for some "easy work" (or something along those lines) any day. It really caught my attention cus it sounded very personal.
Oh shit I never heard that..
<TheWire1>

these two obviously have a ton of bad blood I reeeeeally hope that fight gets made. Buckley has a ton of hype behind him right now I’d love to see that scrap.

My moneys on Buckley

Oh shit I never heard that..
<TheWire1>

these two obviously have a ton of bad blood I reeeeeally hope that fight gets made. Buckley has a ton of hype behind him right now I’d love to see that scrap.

My moneys on Buckley

Ya man, Krause is crafty, but I'd favour Buckley too. Still, James might have the experience to make it tough for Buckley, which would only do him good. But hard not to pick Buckley right now. I'd like to see the build up, cus Buckley was PISSED tonight lol.

Buckley vs Adesanya

Joaquin “streak ender” Buckley

he separated a previously undefeated fighter from consciousness. Love the guys style and his backstory. Congratulations to him and his family.

With that said each of these wins makes me respect Kevin Holland’s KO of Buckley that much more, I’m extremely hyped for both of these up and comers at MW!

also Krause May have talked himself into a coffin on this one you don’t want Buckley angry at you...
<6>
I like Jordan Wright, but he did get sparked the first round in a previous fight, and it's only a no contest cuz the other guy tested positive for weed, so "undefeated" is, eh..

That Giles loss was a robbery. There was some fuckery afoot with that one. Also, Krause said making 185 with good weight is no issue as long as he has enough time to prepare. And also said he would definitely go up to fight Buckley.
Absolute fucking travesty. I get scoring a 29-28 for Giles, hell, I did that on first watch (need to review), but that was cuz of the competitive 3rd round, not the round where Giles was getting back mounted for 4+ minutes. And that judge trained and worked under Giles' head coach? That's some MAJOR fuckery. I'd call him corrupt if I didn't know at least half of Solis' decisions were terrible. (Jones 49-46..)

He just went up to MW and lost to Giles. It wasn't a good weight for him, pretty sure he was a last minute step in
Literally filled in the day before just cuz he was coaching the event. Insane.

Yeah. Something about Buckley calling out lightweights at all the local gyms, then wanting to spar/fight at those gyms and not actually train. I think some claims of payment issues too. Krause sounded like he really dislikes Buckley and didn't want him anywhere near his gym.

I like Jordan Wright, but he did get sparked the first round in a previous fight, and it's only a no contest cuz the other guy tested positive for weed, so "undefeated" is, eh..

Absolute fucking travesty. I get scoring a 29-28 for Giles, hell, I did that on first watch (need to review), but that was cuz of the competitive 3rd round, not the round where Giles was getting back mounted for 4+ minutes. And that judge trained and worked under Giles' head coach? That's some MAJOR fuckery. I'd call him corrupt if I didn't know at least half of Solis' decisions were terrible. (Jones 49-46..)

Literally filled in the day before just cuz he was coaching the event. Insane.

Yeah. Something about Buckley calling out lightweights at all the local gyms, then wanting to spar/fight at those gyms and not actually train. I think some claims of payment issues too. Krause sounded like he really dislikes Buckley and didn't want him anywhere near his gym.
Actually I wasn’t aware of that I literally just went off of the record. Thank you for the info.

Nah, no problem, wasn't suggesting you were 'wrong' or anything, just sorta mocking the fact it was overturned for weed. Can't believe that's even still a thing. Ridiculous.
Couldn’t agree more. Weed farms and distribution networks are being traded on the NY stock exchange through public companies yet the athletic commissions are handing out L’s for smoking an L...fucking laughable.

Where is ‘The James Krause’?

Couldn’t agree more. Weed farms and distribution networks are being traded on the NY stock exchange through public companies yet the athletic commissions are handing out L’s for smoking an L...fucking laughable.
The rules are dumb. From what I remember, something is banned for meeting 2 of 3 criteria: 1) Performance enhancing, 2) Unhealthy for the athlete, 3) Not in the 'spirit of the sport.' So even non-performance enhancing shit can be banned and half the reason is cuz of "spirit." Fucking joke.

Where is ‘The James Krause’?
Don't know if the timeline matched up with Buckley's victory, but looks like he immediately responded.

Back