Buckley is just scary

I love how he said Wright was a nice guy and he didn't want to hurt him. He wants to hurt James Krause. lol
I would like this but the Sherdog forum has put us on an allowance.

Considering the power I assume Buckley can generate, Wright has an impressive chin.

Either James Krause move up to 85 or STFU about this guy.
He just went up to MW and lost to Giles. It wasn't a good weight for him, pretty sure he was a last minute step in

I would like this but the Sherdog forum has put us on an allowance.

Considering the power I assume Buckley can generate, Wright has an impressive chin.

Yeah, that shit is lame. I see so many posts I want to like and can't. haha

Wright was game! He ate quite a few shots and was landing decently in that first, till the end of the round.

The Bellator reject murking fools in UFC
His left hook was Daley-ish, Joe.

@KazDibiase credit for gif
SolidHighIrrawaddydolphin-size_restricted.gif

1.gif

Last edited:
Why does he have a bad reputation?
Very hard sparring against everyone, including amateurs. Used to hops gyms just to spar.

Apparently hurt one of Krause's fighters and that's what sparked the beef.

Reactions: JSN
Any fighter who thinks "Beverly Hills Ninja" is an appropriate nickname deserves to be ktfo by a tornado of black athletic violence.

Two fights in a row he separated a previously undefeated fighter from consciousness. Love the guys style and his backstory. Congratulations to him and his family.

With that said each of these wins makes me respect Kevin Holland’s KO of Buckley that much more, I’m extremely hyped for both of these up and comers at MW!

also Krause May have talked himself into a coffin on this one you don’t want Buckley angry at you...
<6>

What's his backstory?

He just went up to MW and lost to Giles. It wasn't a good weight for him, pretty sure he was a last minute step in
That Giles loss was a robbery. There was some fuckery afoot with that one. Also, Krause said making 185 with good weight is no issue as long as he has enough time to prepare. And also said he would definitely go up to fight Buckley.

In before the people claiming early stoppage.

That was brutal and 20 seconds more round 1 would of finished then too.

Yeah, that shit is lame. I see so many posts I want to like and can't. haha

Wright was game! He ate quite a few shots and was landing decently in that first, till the end of the round.
Love watching a fight and coming away as a fan and interested in watching both fighters in the future.

Great night so far!

KOing bums is impressive to sherdog

you should watch boxing undercards

Back