Buckley is just scary

Buckley stands a very high chance of being world champion at 170.
Merely wrestling him for 5 rounds straight is not enough, I think Usman would get knocked out.

Oh man, Krause's last post-fight scrum he went in on Buckley pretty hard. Said they're from the same town/area and know each other. Said Buckley wanted to train at his gym but isn't welcome there; said Buckley isn't welcome anywhere and that he'd be willing to jump to '85 for some "easy work" (or something along those lines) any day. It really caught my attention cus it sounded very personal.
I saw this on video about a week ago. Krause talking on camera about Buckley and how he go kicked out of every gym.
Cannot remember where I saw it though.

Had 2 threads pulled down but Buckley has the biggest pecs I've ever seen proportionate to size in the ufc. Thoughts?

View attachment 815922

View attachment 815923
physique a bit like a young Tyson or maybe Tyron Woodley.
OK I just checked his height on tapology and apparently he is 5'10" and that's actually same height as Tyson but he weighs 183lbs and Tyson was about 215 to 220lbs when he was young and fighting. So Tyson around 30lbs heavier than this guy and they're about the same height.

I think actually Buckley is shorter than that -- i'm guessing in reality he is maybe 5'9". Lot of muscle and power for 185lbs. But.....a bit like Ngannou....If people can drag the fight into end of Rd 2 and maybe Rd3 ........maybe Buckley will just gas out. Not sure.

Krause would probably slow the pace down on Buckley after an adrenaline dump then probably point fights him to a decision win

Buckley never gets tired. He can throw bombs for 15 minutes. Even when facing adversity, like in his loss to Holland, he still never looks exhausted.

giphy.gif

their eyes roll back white

He's very aggressive and has big power but let's not forget that Kevin Holland ran through him a few fights back. And Holland has been run through, himself - Brendan Allen springs to mind. He's a fun mid-card fighter and that's cool. I'd like to see him fight Strickland next, personally. Winner of that gets a top 10 guy. Wright looked like he had nothing for Buckley's aggression though.

He's very aggressive and has big power but let's not forget that Kevin Holland ran through him a few fights back. And Holland has been run through, himself - Brendan Allen springs to mind. He's a fun mid-card fighter and that's cool. I'd like to see him fight Strickland next, personally. Winner of that gets a top 10 guy. Wright looked like he had nothing for Buckley's aggression though.
Exactly. Buckley's 2 recent viral knockouts are against guys without Wikipedia pages. And it was only 2 years ago that he got cut by Bellator for losing too many times.

Here's Holland KO'ing Buckley with ease a mere 3 months ago.

Back