Buckley is just scary

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Guys bombs are absolute nukes

His shots roll eyeballs clear over to the Cerebellum.

SolidHighIrrawaddydolphin-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Two fights in a row he separated a previously undefeated fighter from consciousness. Love the guys style and his backstory. Congratulations to him and his family.

With that said each of these wins makes me respect Kevin Holland’s KO of Buckley that much more, I’m extremely hyped for both of these up and comers at MW!

also Krause May have talked himself into a coffin on this one you don’t want Buckley angry at you...
<6>

Those body shots tho!

I wanna see him at WW, he could have some serious potential in that weight class.

Super impressive. Not only is he powerful and agile, but he moves correctly too. Proper body positioning, not overreaching. It’s rare to see a defensively sound fighter in MMA period much less a fighter with stunning offense.

Krause would probably slow the pace down on Buckley after an adrenaline dump then probably point fights him to a decision win

I'm also very happy to see him bounce from the KO Loss with two amazing KO'S of his own.

I know he has a bad reputation in Louisiana but I'll try not to judge him too harshly. He gives us exciting Fights and Highlight Reel KO's and that's all I can ask.
Why does he have a bad reputation?

The Bellator reject murking fools in UFC

Wright was doing a great job, too. But the announcers were right. Wright needed to be able to keep doing that, while Buckley just needed to connect with the power once to turn that fight.

Back