Buchholz Goes OFF On Frankie Perez For Retiring After First UFC Win

Didn't watch the video but for gods sake, I can't stand that Buchholz guy. Seriously, I never see him do anything productive except do his little motivational speeches in the corner "you're doing good man, keep up the pace, he's breaking, you were meant for this!".

Buchholz should be embarrassed by those comments. Those remarks make him sound like an idiot. I hope he is smarter than that and was just blowing off steam.

Perez finished with 12 pro fights under his belt, and made it to the UFC...seems odd to call him a 'pussy'.

Since when do you need to fight until you are past your prime, over a certain age, or when you start to get your a** kicked, before you walk away?

Buchholz is angry because this came after beating Stout for some reason...WTF? He thinks Perez wanted a win over a 'name' before leaving? Perez said he was done, win or lose. Perez also has ZERO clout to make his own fights, and he probably gladly took whatever fight the UFC offered him.

Finally, maybe Perez believes that it is unlikely that he will make it to the 'big money' level of MMA, and has other options to earn a living (unlike some of his critics)...or maybe after 12 fights he understands the toll training and fighting can take on his body, that a long career in MMA means risking your physical and psychological health every time you step in there, and he wants to avoid CTE and other potential problems later in life?

Buchholz says he wants to fight Perez? WTF? I'm not sure why Buchholz is *so* emotionally invested in this issue...talk about misplaced rage, wow.

well, in Buchholz's defense...he's good at holding pads in awkward locations:

tumblr_n6261q1A8V1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Who?

Frankie Perez made a wise conscious decision to put aside fighting to be with his family that's a real man!

It takes:

8392e9004b296f1fd4ebf6bf1c1e5485.jpg

To do what Frankie Perez did.

lol anyone 1-4 in the UFC who's recent fights have been losing decisions to people who don't even have wiki pages looks extremely stupid talking shit about fighters winning in the UFC in 2015.

Perez still has a job in the UFC if he decides to come back. Buchholz gets fights fighting cans at no name shows in Utah based solely on his TAM affiliation. I'm sensing jealousy maybe?

I've been following MMA since the start and I have no clue who this Buchholz's is, but the douche is strong in this one.

I've been following MMA since the start and I have no clue who this Buchholz's is, but the douche is strong in this one.

He's Urijah Faber's buddy that went 1-4 in his UFC run years ago, got cut back in 2010.

He makes sure he's in every picture and every Embedded episode with all of the relevant TAM fighters. He's riding the coat tails.

He's Urijah Faber's buddy that went 1-4 in his UFC run years ago, got cut back in 2010.

He makes sure he's in every picture and every Embedded episode with all of the relevant TAM fighters. He's riding the coat tails.

Oh i see ...he's "that guy" ...thanks for the breakdown.

If anything, more fighters/fans should go off on Herb Dean screwing Sam Stout with that BS premature stoppage.

Over opinionated douches. It's his life he can do whatever he wants. If his bucket list was win a ufc fight and move on, then so be it.
Not sure why bisping and a ufc washout are so butthurt over what this guy does with his life.

Christ, Buchholz was in quite the rage. He really doesn't seem mentally stable.

Also why do people care that he retired? Sad he didn't receive more brain damage? Pro fighting is insanely dangerous and hazardous to ones health. All it takes is one good (bad) punch and someone can be permanently damaged. Hell the guy might get headaches (or any sort of pain) daily.

Alpha Male looking like douches once again.

Only person i like on TAM is Dolla$haw because he wrecked Barao twice.

Not sure what his problem is. If Perez doesn't want to do it then he probably shouldn't.

Why is the MMA community on Perez's sack about retiring.
No one cared a month ago hell the guy didnt have a wiki page

Swear MMA is becoming TMZ now.

I just don't understand why some people are upset about this guy retiring. I barely knew who the fuck he was.

Back