Buchholz Goes OFF On Frankie Perez For Retiring After First UFC Win

I am now going to watch all the times Bucholz was choked out during his UFC run

Why are like 10 men crowded in a room with their bare feet on a rester? Everytime I see this "TAM" podcast it just looks like the quintessential douche bag cali meat head gathering of idiots

Must be tough training with all those great fighters and still being just so aggressively mediocre. Buccholz is just butt hurt he doesn't have the talent Frankie Perez does.

Last edited:
Why is the MMA community on Perez's sack about retiring.
No one cared a month ago hell the guy didnt have a wiki page

Swear MMA is becoming TMZ now.

And you're still completely bereft of common sense.

Ya, fuck him for making solid life choices.

Put him in a cage against Perez and we'll see who's the pussy.

Exactly what I was thinking. It's like talking shit about someone after they've left the room.

I'll definitely be rooting against Buchholz from here on out.

I hope this guy and Bisping both get KTFO so hard they cant even spell their own names any more

And if fuchholtz gets early onset alziemers we can all congratulate him for not being a pussy.

Frankie Perez had the dream of fighting in the UFC and winning. He was knocked out in his debut and was one fight away from being cut. He accomplished his goal, I can totally see why he would want to go out on top. Certainly better than washing out of the UFC, since he has another career in life.

where does he get off exactly? he did terrible in the UFC
TIzlQml.png

Last edited:
So fighting is not for the guy who just said on TV fighting is not for him.

TAM, always one step ahead ...

Who cares what Buchholz thinks, honestly.

He's the forgotten team Alpha Male member. And his opinions are often shit anyways.

I just don't understand why some people are upset about this guy retiring. I barely knew who the fuck he was.

Buchholz is just pissed that this guy had a chance at something he never had (a successful UFC run), and decided to step away instead. It's pure jealousy.

Back