Not buying what your selling amigo...

First of all if he is short there not even getting anywhere near point of having sex. Women wont even bother with a short guy to begin with. Instant stonewall. I know this based off what short people themselves have told me about dating. Really the move for them is to find a short women.

Also lets be honest here short guys got short pieces to go along with the set....

I can't comment on that I'm not an expert on cocks mate

ron jeremy
small guy = small penis

Doesnt take an expert at all lol
5'6" where is your god now.

ron-jeremy-4.jpg

I didn't know that height can affect your salary. That's just harsh.

women like men that are a mans height. that look like they can protect them. and pass on good genetics to their children.

men like woman that arent fat pigs, and havent sucked 30 dicks by their 30th birthday.

and the world goes round

Wow. Don't you Sherdog denizens ever get tired of this discussion? I mean, it's been done ad nauseam.

And before someone jumps in with "manlet detected" in response to my post, yep, I suppose I do fall into that category by Sherdog standards as I'm 5'8". But it's certainly never held me back in my life in any capacity. The fact is, I've never felt short at any time. I've just felt of average height.

How boring would it be if there were only one weight class in fight sports? Nothing but 6'5" heavyweights? I think it would suck. So, some of us have to fill out the other weight classes. Like I did as a welterweight - middleweight over the course of my career.

As for women, my average size has never held me back, believe me. Sure, there are some women that only want to hook up with or date tall men, so what? That leaves plenty of women who don't have that preference. It's all good.

Dude, I come from a family of giants. I am 6'4 and my uncles are all taller than me (2x 6'5 and one 6'7) and my mom,grandma, and sister are all 5'10 plus.. female cousin is 6 foot and played college basketball.

My whole life I have unconsciously sort of had this bias that if a guy is not at least 6 foot or taller he wasn't a real man. Like I have close friends shorter than that and I don't hold their manlet status against them... but still 6 foot is min height.
When I was a kid I used to slink down in my seat and shit because I am so tall. Now I am like "suck it you fucking midgets!!!"

But yeah, women want tall dudes. Just fact.

yeah, the just bend over and take it up the old pooper

I'm a 5'8" Manlet. In college my friends were all huge. Two 6'5" guys. The res were all well over six foot except the two gorillas. One five ten 230 with the longest and hairiest arms ever. The other was 5'11" and 265 and the thickest and widest man. Looked like Hunto.

Anyway, somehow the leadership role always defaulted to me. I could have commanded my guys to kill you. LoL

literally one short asian sherdog member is dating a model

looking at you pugilistic if you are lurking

also fuck you for quitting sherdog
I miss @pugilistic.
He wasn't tagged? Was he banned or something for too many sexy Asian women stories?

heY YoU GUys, I havE ThIs friEnd; hE's 5'1 bUt He getS moRE Tail THAn any gUy i'Ve eVER sEEn. HE has SO mUCH cONfIDEnCe... conFiDENcE thAT IS the kEY. moST short gUyS doN'T geT gIRlS bEcauSE THeY'rE InseCuRE, aND Like sharks In The WATER, women cAn SEnSE iNsECuRity. he dAtes 5'11 SUPermOdeLS anD nEveR stoPS to thinK aBoUt thE HeIgHT dIFFeRenCe BetWEeN thEm. HE's HAD girlS WHO SWORE tHey'd neVer evEr datE a gUy BElOW 6'0 TaLL NoT oNLy sleEp WiTh Him BUT havE loNG TeRM RElATIonshIPs WItH him. he's juSt ChaRmiNg, eNgaGinG, AnD coMFOrTabLE In HiS oWN SKIn.

sO yOU can cry aBout It ON A GuNG fu FoRUm, Or YOU cAn starT BeinG comfOrtablE iN youR own sKin.

the CHOICe iS yoURS! :cool:
Damn! That must've taken a long time to type.

Didn't look at the video. I'm 5' 9", unattractive, never had problems finding lovers or girlfriends during my lifetime, height has never been an issue.

First time seeing this. Wow these women dont hold back. Really feel bad for these short guys and women say that men are the ones that act like judgmental assholes lol

Cliffs: Small guy discrimination is a very real thing and not just in dating. They get discriminated across the board in literally everything.

It’s not true. Short guys I’ve known keep hooking up with hot chicks. Young hot chick I knew like 10 years ago got with a guy that was like 5’4 and thin. Ridiculous, tbh. Their kids will be very, very small.

Out of my entire school years, (about 100 people) I was the shortest or 2nd shortest until I hit 17. I didn't stop growing until I was 21, hitting a respectable 5'11. I was actually self conscious about being too tall for a little bit there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back